Edelbrock 2065 RPM Air-Gap Dual-Quad Intake Manifold/Carburetor Kit
Chevy Big Block V8, Dual Plane | High Rise Intake Manifold Type, Two Carburetor Quantity, Satin
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
This RPM Dual-Quad Manifold and Carb Kit from Edelbrock is just what you need for your Big-Block Chevy with oval ports. These offer the ultimate setup for anyone that wants the look and the performance of dual-quad carbs. These kits include a high-tech throttle linkage, Russel fuel inlet and high quality intake gaskets from Edelbrock for a simple installation. This manifold and carb kit comes in a standard satin finish.
- Big-Block Chevy with oval ports
- High-tech throttle linkage
- Satin Finish
- Sold as Kit
- Intake Manifold (7520)
- Electric Carburetor (3251803)
- Manual Carburetor (3251804)
- Throttle Linkage (3257094)
- Fuel Line (3258091)
- Intake Gaskets (7203)
- Intake Bolt Kit (8564)
- Carburetor Stud Kit (8008)
Multiple Carburetor Tech Tip (Link)
More Like This
Edelbrock 20654 RPM Air-Gap Dual-Quad Intake Manifold/Carburetor Kit
Edelbrock 20664 RPM Air-Gap Dual-Quad Intake Manifold/Carburetor Kit
Edelbrock 2066 RPM Air-Gap Dual-Quad Intake Manifold/Carburetor Kit
Edelbrock Big Block Chevy Dual Quad Set-Up, Oval Port
Shotgun Bill's Scoop® B/B Chevy Tunnel Ram Intake/Carb Kit
Big Block Chevy Street Tunnel Ram Kit, Polished Scoop
Big Block Chevy Street Tunnel Ram Kit, Raw Scoop
Edelbrock 20254 RPM Air-Gap Dual-Quad Intake Manifold/Carburetor Kit
Edelbrock 2025 RPM Air-Gap Dual-Quad Intake Manifold/Carburetor Kit
Edelbrock 2007 Performer Single-Quad Intake Manifold/Carburetor Kit
Q & A
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.