Edelbrock 2027 Power Package Top End Engine Kit, Ford
289 Ford Small Block V8, 302 Ford Small Block V8, Assembled Cylinder Head Style, Locks Included
- Cylinder heads and intake is made from aluminum
- Features all In one box convenience for less hassle
- Intake and exhaust ports are in the standard locations
- Has all the matched parts available under one part number
- Intake valves have a 1.900" diameter and the exhaust valves are 1.600" in diameter
The Edelbrock Total Power Package concept of selling dyno-matched components has been popular since the 1980s, but with the introduction of the Performer RPM Power Package Top End Kits, Edelbrock matched parts are now available under one part number!
- Matched Parts Available Under One Part Number
- All In One Box Convenience
- Make Things Easier In Parts Selection
- Includes Almost Everything You Need
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 30 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Step back in time with our modern reproduction of the iconic Chevy 461 double hump cylinder heads, now cast in lightweight aluminum! In this video, Joe and Wyatt discuss the features that bring the vaunted camel hump heads into the 21st Century.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim shows off our aluminum cylinder heads for 348-409 Chevys.
Follow this step by step guide on how to install adjustable LS motor mounts to set your engine location exactly where you want it.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
Learn how to identify Chevy heads on your small block with our Chevy cylinder head identification guide. Our images cover Chevrolet small blocks since 1955.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.