Edelbrock 2027 Power Package Top End Engine Kit, Ford
289 Ford Small Block V8, 302 Ford Small Block V8, Assembled Cylinder Head Style, Locks Included
The Edelbrock Total Power Package concept of selling dyno-matched components has been popular since the 1980s, but with the introduction of the Performer RPM Power Package Top End Kits, Edelbrock matched parts are now available under one part number!
- Matched Parts Available Under One Part Number
- All In One Box Convenience
- Make Things Easier In Parts Selection
- Includes Almost Everything You Need
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Q & A
Step back in time with our modern reproduction of the iconic Chevy 461 double hump cylinder heads, now cast in lightweight aluminum! In this video, Joe and Wyatt discuss the features that bring the vaunted camel hump heads into the 21st Century.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim shows off our aluminum cylinder heads for 348-409 Chevys.
Learn how to re-build a junkyard Small Block Chevy. A step-by-step guide on how to select a SBC, machine the valve guide bosses down, and what parts to use to upgrade to your personal liking.
Rebuilding an engine? Stay organized by using a valvetrain rocker arm organizer tray while disassembling the valvetrain components. Learn some tips on why you shouldn't mix up lifters if you intend on using them again.
Professional insight on some useful crate engine tools that will improve your engine building experience.