Edelbrock 2022 Power Package Top End Engine Kit, Chevy
Chevy Small Block V8, Natural, Aluminum, 4-Barrel Square Bore Carburetor Flange Type
- Cylinder heads come fully assembled for ease of use
- Valve guides are manufactured from manganese bronze
- Kit includes intake and exhaust valves as well as valve springs
- Features a dual plane intake with a 4-barrel square bore carburetor flange
- Edelbrock put this kit together so that you can have all the matched parts available under one part number
The Edelbrock Total Power Package concept of selling dyno-matched components has been popular since the 1980s, but with the introduction of the Performer RPM Power Package Top End Kits, Edelbrock matched parts are now available under one part number!
- Matched Parts Available Under One Part Number
- All In One Box Convenience
- Make Things Easier In Parts Selection
- Includes Almost Everything You Need
This kit includes the following list of Edelbrock parts:
325-2701 - Performer EPS Intake Manifold
325-5089 - E-Street Cylinder Heads
325-2102 - Performer-Plus Camshaft Kit
325-9630 - Pushrods
325-7800 - Performer-Link Timing Chain Set
325-8550 - Head Bolt Kit
325-8504 - Intake Manifold Bolt Kit
325-7361 - Head Gasket Set
325-6997 - Timing Cover Gasket Set
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 30 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Step back in time with our modern reproduction of the iconic Chevy 461 double hump cylinder heads, now cast in lightweight aluminum! In this video, Joe and Wyatt discuss the features that bring the vaunted camel hump heads into the 21st Century.
Tim shows off our aluminum cylinder heads for 348-409 Chevys.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.
Engine Cylinder Numbers
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
Learn how to identify Chevy cylinder heads on your early cast iron, late model aluminum, or aftermarket and Vortec Chevy Small Block (SBC) with our Chevy cylinder head identification guide. Our images cover Chevrolet small blocks since 1955.