Edelbrock 4144 1960-86 Small Block Chevy Finned Valve Covers w/ Holes
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Classic 1960-1986 Small Block Chevy Edelbrock finned valve covers with oil fill hole. This style of valve covers was first made in the 1950s and theyre still cool today. They are tall enough to clear roller rockers.
- One valve cover has a hole and grommet is included for a PCV valve
- Other valve cover has a threaded hole (female) and a male threaded aluminum cap with O-ring seal
- Included grommet can be used in place of the cap for a push in breather
- Includes baffle and pins to use inside the valve cover if desired
Item DetailsWith Oil Fill Hole
Chevy 262-400 V8 with Oil Fill Hole 1959-86
More Like This
Edelbrock 41449 Valve Covers w/Oil Fill Hole, Small Block Chevy, Satin
Offenhauser 4056 1960-86 S/B Chevy Valve Covers w/ Oil Fill Hole
1960-1986 Small Block Chevy Fabricated Valve Covers w/ Holes
Moroso 68370 Tall Aluminum Valve Covers w/ Breathers
Moroso 68385 Tall Aluminum Valve Covers w/ Crossover Breathers
Offenhauser 3416 1953-66 Buick Nailhead Valve Covers
Speedway SBC Small Block Chevy V8 Bow Tie Aluminum Valve Covers
1960-1986 Small Block Chevy Fabricated Valve Covers
Ford Racing 302-001 Small Block Aluminum Valve Covers
Oldsmobile Valve Covers for Small Block Chevy
Q & A
Tim talks about early hemi valve cover wire caps.