Edelbrock 1825 Thunder Series AVS Off-Road Carburetor, 650 cfm
Universal Fit, 4-Barrel Carburetor Barrels, Gasoline Fuel Type, Manual Choke Type, 650 CFM CFM
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Designed and calibrated for optimum off-road performance in small-block and some big-block engines. Match with a variety of manifolds that include Edelbrock Performer, Performer EPS, Performer RPM, RPM Air-Gap and other brands of similar design.
- Spring Loaded Needles/Seat Increase Performance
- New Qwik-Tune Adjustable Secondary Air Valve
- Distinctive Black Accented Hardware
- Lightweight Ball-Burnished Aluminum
- No Gaskets Below Fuel Level to Prevent Leakage
- Metering Rod/Step Up Springs Can Be Changed Easily
- GM/AMC-Style Throttle Linkage
More Like This
Edelbrock 1826 Thunder Series AVS Off-Road Carburetor, 650 cfm
Edelbrock 18044 Endurashine Dual Quad 500 CFM 4 Barrel Carb-Man. Choke
Edelbrock 18054 Endurashine AVS 650 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor-Man. Choke
Edelbrock 14053 Performer 600 CFM 4 Barrel Carb, Manual Choke, Black
Edelbrock 14054 Performer 600 CFM 4 Barrel Carb, Manual, Endura Shine
Edelbrock 140535 Performer Series Carburetor, Square Bore, 600 cfm
Edelbrock 19024 Endurashine AVS2 Series, 500 cfm, Manual Choke
Edelbrock 1407 Performer 4 Barrel Carburetor, 750 CFM, Manual Choke
Edelbrock 1802 Thunder Series AVS 500 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Manual
Edelbrock 1812 Thunder Series AVS Carburetor, 800 cfm, Manual Choke
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!