Edelbrock 1825 Thunder Series AVS Off-Road Carburetor, 650 cfm
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Designed and calibrated for optimum off-road performance in small-block and some big-block engines. Match with a variety of manifolds that include Edelbrock Performer, Performer EPS, Performer RPM, RPM Air-Gap and other brands of similar design.
- Spring Loaded Needles/Seat Increase Performance
- New Qwik-Tune Adjustable Secondary Air Valve
- Distinctive Black Accented Hardware
- Lightweight Ball-Burnished Aluminum
- No Gaskets Below Fuel Level to Prevent Leakage
- Metering Rod/Step Up Springs Can Be Changed Easily
- GM/AMC-Style Throttle Linkage
More Like This
Edelbrock 1826 Thunder Series AVS Off-Road Carburetor, 650 cfm
Edelbrock 1400 Performer Series 4-Barrel Carburetor, 600 CFM
Quick Fuel Q-650-B2 Q-Series Carburetor, 650 CFM, 2X4 Supercharger
Quick Fuel Q-650 Q-Series Carburetor, 650 CFM
Quick Fuel BDQ-650 Q-Series Carburetor, 650 CFM, Black Diamond
Quick Fuel Q-650-CT Q-Series Carburetor, 650 CFM, Circle Track
Quick Fuel M-650 M-Series Marine Carburetor, 650 CFM
AED Performance 650HO-BK Double Pumper Carburetor, Black
AED Performance 650HO-EC-BK Double Pumper Electric Choke Carburetor
Demon MAD-650-AN 650 CFM Aluminum Mighty Demon Carburetor