Edelbrock 1825 Thunder Series AVS Off-Road Carburetor, 650 cfm
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Designed and calibrated for optimum off-road performance in small-block and some big-block engines. Match with a variety of manifolds that include Edelbrock Performer, Performer EPS, Performer RPM, RPM Air-Gap and other brands of similar design.
- Spring Loaded Needles/Seat Increase Performance
- New Qwik-Tune Adjustable Secondary Air Valve
- Distinctive Black Accented Hardware
- Lightweight Ball-Burnished Aluminum
- No Gaskets Below Fuel Level to Prevent Leakage
- Metering Rod/Step Up Springs Can Be Changed Easily
- GM/AMC-Style Throttle Linkage
More Like This
Edelbrock 1826 Thunder Series AVS Off-Road Carburetor, 650 cfm
Edelbrock 140536 Performer Series Enforcer Carburetor, 600 cfm
Edelbrock 140545 Performer Series Enforcer Carburetor, Endurashine
Edelbrock 140546 Performer Series Enforcer Carburetor, 600 cfm
Edelbrock 14055 Performance Enforcer Supercharger Carburetor, 600 cfm
Edelbrock 14056 Performance Enforcer Supercharger Carburetor, 600 cfm
Quick Fuel SS-650-BAN SS-Series Carburetor, 650 CFM
Edelbrock 140535 Performer Series Carburetor, Square Bore, 600 cfm
Edelbrock 1400 Performer Series 4-Barrel Carburetor, 600 CFM
Edelbrock 18054 Endurashine AVS 650 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor-Man. Choke
Q & A
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.