Edelbrock 1812 Thunder Series AVS Carburetor, 800 cfm, Manual Choke
Universal Fit, 4-Barrel Carburetor Barrels, Gasoline Fuel Type, Manual Choke Type, 800 CFM CFM
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Designed and calibrated for optimum street performance in small-block and some big-block engines. Match with a variety of manifolds that include Edelbrock Performer, Performer EPS, Performer RPM, RPM Air-Gap, Torker II and other brands of similar design.
- New Qwik-Tune Adjustable Secondary Air Valve
- Thunder AVS, 800 cfm, Square Bore, Manual Choke, 4-Barrel, Air Valve, Single Inlet
- Distinctive Black Accented Hardware
- No Gaskets Below Fuel Level to Prevent Leakage
- Metering Rod/Step Up Springs Can Be Changed Easily
- GM/AMC-Style Throttle Linkage
- Exclusive 12 Month Complete Satisfaction Warranty
More Like This
Edelbrock 1813 Thunder Series AVS Carburetor, 800 cfm, Electric Choke
Edelbrock 1802 Thunder Series AVS 500 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Manual
Edelbrock 1905 AVS2 650 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Manual Choke
Edelbrock 1407 Performer 4 Barrel Carburetor, 750 CFM, Manual Choke
Edelbrock 1801 AVS 4 Barrel Carburetor, 500 CFM, Electric Choke
Edelbrock 1400 Performer Series 4-Barrel Carburetor, 600 CFM
Edelbrock 1903 AVS2 Series Dual-Quad Carb,500 CFM,Electric Choke
Edelbrock 1412 Performer 4 Barrel Carburetor, 800 CFM, Manual Choke
Edelbrock 1413 Performer 4 Barrel Carburetor, 800 CFM, Electric Choke
Edelbrock 1404 Performer 500 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Manual Choke
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!