Edelbrock 18064 Endurashine AVS 4 Barrel Carb, 650 CFM, Electric Choke
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 32518064 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Garage Sale Clearance!
The Thunder Series' unique Qwik-Tune Secondary Air Valve allows for limitless calibration of the secondary circuit with simple hand tools while on your vehicle. It can be easily adjusted, in seconds, to suit your application - no extra parts required to achieve optimum performance. Also features Edelbrocks's amazing Endurashine finish that has the brilliance of chrome or a well-polished piece, but without the maintenance or the high price tag. This coating won't fade or oxidize and cleans up easily with soap and water.
Designed and calibrated for optimum street performance in small-block and some big-block engines. Match with a variety of manifolds that include Edelbrock Performer, Performer EPS, Performer RPM, RPM Air-Gap, Torker II and other brands of similar design.
Primary and secondary booster clusters offer the most accurate and up-to-date calibration available for today's fuels and octane levels
Two-piece design means no gaskets below the fuel level for leak-free operation
- Metering Jets - Primary .095, Secondary .098
- Metering Rods - .068 x .047
- Step-Up Spring - Orange (5" Hg)
- Edelbrock carburetors bolt on and run right out of the box
- Float levels are factory set; adjustments are rarely needed
- Change jets, adjust floats & replace needles/seats without draining fuel or removing carb
More Like This
Edelbrock 18024 Endurashine AVS 4 Barrel Carb, 500 CFM, Manual Choke
Edelbrock 1801 AVS 4 Barrel Carburetor, 500 CFM, Electric Choke
Edelbrock 18054 Endurashine AVS 650 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor-Man. Choke
Edelbrock 1804 Dual Quad 4 Barrel Carburetor, 500 CFM, Manual Choke
Edelbrock 1803 Dual Quad 4 Barrel Carburetor, 500 CFM, Electric Choke
Edelbrock 18044 Endurashine Dual Quad 500 CFM 4 Barrel Carb-Man. Choke
Edelbrock 18034 Endurashine Dual Quad 500 CFM 4 Barrel Carb, Electric
Edelbrock 1802 Thunder Series AVS 500 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Manual
Edelbrock 1400 Performer Series 4-Barrel Carburetor, 600 CFM
Edelbrock 140535 Performer Series Carburetor, Square Bore, 600 cfm
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
In this Tech Tip, John offers up a couple solutions to a somewhat common problem of fuel expansion on the older vehicles.
There's a right and wrong way to run a two-barrel carburetor on your vintage engine. Check out this guide about how to select the correct carburetor for your Flathead or vintage engine.
Tips and tricks to pull the most from your GM 602/604 platform.