Edelbrock 1801 AVS 4 Barrel Carburetor, 500 CFM, Electric Choke
The Thunder Series' unique Qwik-Tune Secondary Air Valve allows for limitless calibration of the secondary circuit with simple hand tools while on your vehicle. It can be easily adjusted, in seconds, to suit your application - no extra parts required to achieve optimum performance.
Designed and calibrated for small cubic-inch engines such as 305 c.i.d and smaller Chevrolet; 302 c.i.d. and smaller Ford. Match with an Edelbrock Performer or Performer EPS manifold or other brands of similar design.
- Primary and secondary booster clusters offer the most accurate and up-to-date calibration available for today's fuels and octane levels
- Edelbrock carburetors bolt on and run right out of the box
- Float levels are factory set; adjustments are rarely needed
- Change jets, adjust floats & replace needles/seats without draining fuel or removing carb
- Two-piece design means no gaskets below the fuel level for leak-free operation
- Metering Jets - Primary .86, Secondary .095
- Primary Rod - .065 x .052
- Step-Up Spring - orange (5" Hg)
- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Edelbrock 1901 AVS2 Series 4 Barrel Carb, 500 cfm, Electric Choke
Edelbrock 1406 Performer 600 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Electric Choke
Edelbrock 1903 AVS2 Series Dual-Quad Carb,500 CFM,Electric Choke
Edelbrock 1404 Performer 500 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Manual Choke
Edelbrock 1403 Performer 500 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Electric Choke
Edelbrock 1411 Performer 750 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Electric Choke
Edelbrock 1413 Performer 4 Barrel Carburetor, 800 CFM, Electric Choke
Edelbrock 1905 AVS2 650 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Manual Choke
Edelbrock 1902 AVS2 Series 4 Barrel Carb, 500 cfm, Manual Choke
Edelbrock 1904 AVS2 Series Dual-Quad Carb, 500 CFM, Manual Choke
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
In this Tech Tip, John offers up a couple solutions to a somewhat common problem of fuel expansion on the older vehicles.
Tips and tricks to pull the most from your GM 602/604 platform.
There's a right and wrong way to run a two-barrel carburetor on your vintage engine. Check out this guide about how to select the correct carburetor for your Flathead or vintage engine.
Speedway Motors employee Tim M. Decided to take us along as he revives his 241 "Baby Hemi". In this installment, Tim helps his project breathe a bit better with and Edmunds 2x2 intake, topped with a pair of Speedway Motors' own "9 Super 7" carbs.