Edelbrock 1801 AVS 4 Barrel Carburetor, 500 CFM, Electric Choke
Universal Fit, 4-Barrel Carburetor Barrels, Gasoline Fuel Type, Electric Choke Type, Satin
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The Thunder Series' unique Qwik-Tune Secondary Air Valve allows for limitless calibration of the secondary circuit with simple hand tools while on your vehicle. It can be easily adjusted, in seconds, to suit your application - no extra parts required to achieve optimum performance.
Designed and calibrated for small cubic-inch engines such as 305 c.i.d and smaller Chevrolet; 302 c.i.d. and smaller Ford. Match with an Edelbrock Performer or Performer EPS manifold or other brands of similar design.
- Primary and secondary booster clusters offer the most accurate and up-to-date calibration available for today's fuels and octane levels
- Edelbrock carburetors bolt on and run right out of the box
- Float levels are factory set; adjustments are rarely needed
- Change jets, adjust floats & replace needles/seats without draining fuel or removing carb
- Two-piece design means no gaskets below the fuel level for leak-free operation
- Metering Jets - Primary .86, Secondary .095
- Primary Rod - .065 x .052
- Step-Up Spring - orange (5" Hg)
More Like This
Edelbrock 1901 AVS2 Series 4 Barrel Carb, 500 cfm, Electric Choke
Edelbrock 1802 Thunder Series AVS 500 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Manual
Edelbrock 18044 Endurashine Dual Quad 500 CFM 4 Barrel Carb-Man. Choke
Edelbrock 18034 Endurashine Dual Quad 500 CFM 4 Barrel Carb, Electric
Edelbrock 18054 Endurashine AVS 650 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor-Man. Choke
Edelbrock 1804 Dual Quad 4 Barrel Carburetor, 500 CFM, Manual Choke
Edelbrock 1803 Dual Quad 4 Barrel Carburetor, 500 CFM, Electric Choke
Edelbrock 18024 Endurashine AVS 4 Barrel Carb, 500 CFM, Manual Choke
Edelbrock 1406 Performer 600 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Electric Choke
Edelbrock 1902 AVS2 Series 4 Barrel Carb, 500 cfm, Manual Choke
Q & A
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
In this Tech Tip, John offers up a couple solutions to a somewhat common problem of fuel expansion on the older vehicles.
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.
There's a right and wrong way to run a two-barrel carburetor on your vintage engine. Check out this guide about how to select the correct carburetor for your Flathead or vintage engine.