Edelbrock 17943 Electric Fuel Pump, 120 gph, 45 psi
Universal Fit, 120 GPH Free Flow Rate, 45 psi Maximum Pressure
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
This no guesswork electric fuel pumps and regulator combination setup is made from a Quiet-Flo pump #1792 and regulator #1727. This combination works for carbureted applications and nitrous systems has a flow rate of 160 gph with a factory preset of 12 psi. The included regulator is adjustable from 5 to 10 psi.
- Victor EFI Electric Fuel Pump And Regulator Kit
- Incl. Fuel Pump PN/Regulator PN/Mounting Brackets
- For EFI
- Up To 1500 HP
More Like This
Edelbrock 182031 Quiet-Flo Electric Fuel Pump, 45 psi, 80 gph
Edelbrock 182051 Quiet-Flo Electric Fuel Pump, Carbureted,120 GPH, Red
Edelbrock 182052 Quiet-Flo Electric Fuel Pump, Carbureted,120 GPH,Blue
Edelbrock 1790 Quiet-Flo Electric Fuel Pumps, 45 psi Max Pressure
Edelbrock 1791 Quiet-Flo Electric Fuel Pumps, 6.5 psi Max Pressure
Edelbrock 17923 Electric Fuel Pump, 160 gph, 12 psi
Edelbrock 1794 Victor EFI Fuel Pump Electric
Edelbrock 17903 EFI Fuel Pump/Regulator Electric Fuel Pump Kit
ACCEL 74701 Universal Fuel Pump 200lb/hr at 45 PSI
Quick Fuel QFI-502 Fuel Injection Electric Fuel Pump, 700 HP
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.