Edelbrock 17000 Victor Billet Small Block Chevy Mechanical Fuel Pump
Universal Fit, Gasoline | Alcohol Fuel Type, Aluminum
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Edelbrock Victor Series billet aluminum mechanical fuel pumps are for high performance racing applications. The 5/8"-18 inlet and outlet come with -8AN fittings installed to provide increased flow over street fuel pumps, and the base can be rotated to allow for various fuel line configurations. These billet aluminum pumps produce 8.5-9 psi and require a pressure regulator.
- For use with gasoline or alcohol
- Flows up to 170 GPH
- Superior materials: 100% machined from billet 6061-T6 aluminum
- Quality construction CNC-machined to exact tolerances
- Tough design with stronger mount for increased durability
- Clear anodized finish with the Edelbrock logo laser engraved on the pump body
- Clockable lower housing can be rotated for best inlet/outlet alignment
- -8 AN fittings installed
- Includes mount gasket and bolts
325-17000 Instructions (PDF)
Item DetailsGasoline or Alcohol - 170 GPH
More Like This
Edelbrock 1711 Small Block Chevy Victor Series 130 GPH Fuel Pump
Holley 12-454-11 110 GPH Mechanical Fuel Pump, 3/8 Inch NPT
Holley 12-289-20 170 Plus GPH Mechanical Fuel Pump
Holley 12-289-25 170 Plus GPH HP Series Mechanical Fuel Pump
Holley 12-289-30 200 Plus GPH Ultra HP Series Mechanical Fuel Pump
Holley 12-454-13 130 Plus GPH Mechanical Fuel Pump
Holley 12-454-20 170 Plus GPH Mechanical Fuel Pump
Holley 12-289-35 225 Plus GPH Ultra HP Series Mechanical Fuel Pump
Holley 12-327-25 170 Plus GPH HP Series Mechanical Fuel Pump
Holley 12-327-35 225 Plus GPH Ultra HP Series Mechanical Fuel Pump
Q & A
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.