Edelbrock 15540 E-Force Stage 1 Mazda Miata Supercharger, 2.0L
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Edelbrock has designed an E-Force Supercharger for 2016-18 Mazda MX-5 Miatas. This kit was designed from the ground up exclusively for the SKYACTIV®-G 2.0L engine. Its design allows for maximum flow, while still giving it great daily driving abilities. Utilizing the Eaton® R900 TVS rotor assembly for maximum efficiency in a compact package. As with all E-Force superchargers, this system features an efficient high flow inlet configuration that results in a shorter, less restrictive intake path for improved air flow and performance. A large air-to-water intercool and heater exchanger had been added to cool the incoming air. This kit is sold without a tuner
- Unique compact design fits under the stock hood
- Supplied with preformed hoses for ease of installation - no trimming needed
- Bolt-on installation - everything fits right out of the box with no cutting or welding needed
- Features Eaton Gen VI R900 TVS® rotor assembly; the same high-quality rotors used by many OEM manufacturers
- Self-contained oil system with 100,000 mile service interval (no drilling or plumbing required)
- Integrated bypass valve for minimal decrease in fuel economy
- Sold without a tune
- Fits a 2016-18 Mazda MX-5 Miata
Installation Note: Supercharger systems sold without tuners are only emissions legal when used with the correct Edelbrock tune, which can be downloaded at www.edelbrock.com. For safety, the Edelbrock supplied program will retain the factory vehicle speed limiter setting.
More Like This
Edelbrock 1554 E-Force Stage 1 Mazda Miata Supercharger, 2.0L
Edelbrock 1513 E-Force Enforcer Supercharger System Kit, Satin Finish
Edelbrock 1514 E-Force Enforcer Supercharger System
Edelbrock 1516 E-Force Enforcer Supercharger System
Edelbrock 1522 E-Force EFI Supercharger System Kit, Satin Finish
Edelbrock 1530 E-Force Stage 1 Chrysler Supercharger System Kit, 5.7L
Edelbrock 15320 E-Force Street Legal Supercharger System, Stage 1
Edelbrock 1533 E-Force Stage 3 Chrysler Supercharger System Kit, 5.7L
Edelbrock 15340 E-Force Street Legal Supercharger System, Stage 1
Edelbrock 15343 E-Force Competition Supercharger System, Stage 3
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
After installing the intake manifold and carbs on his 8BA, Heath P. continues on to the fuel and throttle setup. See how he mounts each part while making modifications to complete the install.
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
For most, an electric fuel pump can be a choice of form over function, but for others, it may be the best option. In this article, you will learn the advantages of using an electric fuel pump and how to install it in your car.