Edelbrock 15408 E-Force Heat Exchanger, Dual Pass, Aluminum
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Edelbrock offers a choice of two universal heat exchangers to work with the E-Force Universal Supercharger system number 1540. These heat exchangers offer reliability and durable construction for high performance street applications and crate engines.
- Supercharger Heat Exchanger
- 34 in. x 14 in. x 2.25 in. Universal Large
- Dual Pass/Single Row
- 55000 BTU/HR
More Like This
Edelbrock 15409 E-Force Heat Exchanger, Dual Pass, Aluminum
Edelbrock 15407 E-Force Supercharger Heat Exchanger, Single Pass
Edelbrock 15405 E-Force Supercharger Heat Exchanger, 31,000 BTU/HR
Edelbrock 15406 E-Force Supercharger Heat Exchanger, 22,000 BTU/HR
AFCO 80275NDP Pro Series 2003-2004 Mustang Cobra Double Pass
AFCO 80280NDP 2007-Up Shelby GT500 Heat Exchanger
AFCO 80249N-FS 1999-2004 F150 Double Pass Heat Exchanger w/ Fan Shroud
AFCO 80284PROB 2010 & Up Ford Raptor/F150 Heat Exchanger w/ Black Fans
AFCO 80293NDPB 2009-15 Cadillac CTS-V Heat Exchanger, Black Finish
AFCO 80249N 1999-2004 F150 Lightning/Harley Double Pass Heat Exchanger
Q & A
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.