Edelbrock 1528 E-Force Supercharger, 15-16 Jeep Wrangler, 3.6L
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The Edelbrock E-Force Jeep Supercharger system is not just a performance upgrade, it also features great looks! The supercharger assembly is black powder coated for durability with machined highlights for a unique appearance that will give your engine compartment a distinct look.
- Exclusive Edelbrock compact design fits under the stock hood
- Bolt-on installation - everything fits right out of the box
- Features Eaton Gen VI 1320 TVS® rotor assembly; the same high-quality rotors used by many OEM manufacturers
- 50-state Emissions Legal
- Self contained oil system with 100,000 mile service interval - no drilling or plumbing required
- Electronic PCM programming module, with application specific tuning
- Integrated bypass valve for minimal decrease in fuel economy
- Designed, cast and manufactured in the USA by Edelbrock
Q & A
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, it's time to give it a little more fuel. Follow along as we install a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
After installing the intake manifold and carbs on his 8BA, Heath P. continues on to the fuel and throttle setup. See how he mounts each part while making modifications to complete the install.
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.