Edelbrock 1528 E-Force Supercharger, 15-16 Jeep Wrangler, 3.6L
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The Edelbrock E-Force Jeep Supercharger system is not just a performance upgrade, it also features great looks! The supercharger assembly is black powder coated for durability with machined highlights for a unique appearance that will give your engine compartment a distinct look.
- Exclusive Edelbrock compact design fits under the stock hood
- Bolt-on installation - everything fits right out of the box
- Features Eaton Gen VI 1320 TVS® rotor assembly; the same high-quality rotors used by many OEM manufacturers
- 50-state Emissions Legal
- Self contained oil system with 100,000 mile service interval - no drilling or plumbing required
- Electronic PCM programming module, with application specific tuning
- Integrated bypass valve for minimal decrease in fuel economy
- Designed, cast and manufactured in the USA by Edelbrock
Q & A
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.