Edelbrock 1236 Pro-Flo Chrome Air Cleaner Assembly, Oval, 2.5 inch
Universal Fit, Solid Top Housing Style, Single 2/3/4-Barrel Fuel Intake Type, Oval Shape, Red
Top off your engine with a good looking Pro-Flo chrome air cleaner. The Edelbrock signature and styling coordinate beautifully with Edelbrock Signature Series valve covers. These air cleaners are stamped from a high quality 18-gauge steel.
- Stamped From 18-Gauge Steel
- Triple-Chrome Plated
- High-Quality Finish
- Great Looks
- Works With All 5.125 in. Carbs
- Base Knock-Outs For Use w/Crankcase Ventilation
- Adapter For Crankcase Ventilation # 1205 not included, available separately
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Edelbrock 1222 Pro-Flo Chrome Air Cleaner Assembly, Triangular, 2.5 in
Edelbrock 1207 Pro-Flo Chrome Air Cleaner Assembly, Round, 3 Inch
Edelbrock 1208 Pro-Flo Chrome Air Cleaner Assembly, Round, 2 Inch
Edelbrock 1221 Pro-Flo Chrome Air Cleaner Assembly, Round, 3 Inch
Edelbrock 10023 Pro-Flo 1000 Series Re-Usable Air Cleaner Assy, 3in.
Edelbrock 1203 Signature Series Black Air Cleaner Assembly, 2 Inch
Edelbrock 1002 Pro-Flo 1000 Series Air Cleaner Assembly, 3 Inch
Edelbrock 1209 Pro-Flo Chrome Air Cleaner Assembly, Round, 2 Inch
Edelbrock 1223 Signature Series Black Air Cleaner Assembly, Round,3 in
Edelbrock 1206 Pro-Flo Air Cleaner, Round, Dropped Base
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
Tim shows off the two Cadillac style air cleaners we have to offer.
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Follow along as our Expert details his restoration methods for making an engine in an old 1954 Chevy look new again with a little cleaning and refinishing.
Rebuilding a carburetor or renewing it is not as hard or intimidating as it looks. This article will guide you through the steps using a Holley rebuild kit.