Edelbrock 1152 94 Two-Barrel Secondary Carburetor
- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Garage Sale Clearance!
In 1938, when Henry Ford needed a more efficient carburetor for his new 24-stud Flathead V8 engine, he contracted development to the Chandler-Groves Company and the 94 two-barrel carburetor was born, fueling Ford engines until production ceased in 1953. Flash-forward to today and the 94 is once again available!
Built around Edelbrock's reputation of bolt-on performance carburetors, the Edelbrock 94 two-barrel carburetor provides nostalgic and period correct hot rods and restorations with the most accurate and best performing carburetor on the market. The Edelbrock 94 features a die-cast bowl and air horn with an aluminum 3-bolt base. These secondary versions of this carburetor feature no choke, making it a must have for multiple carb setups. They both feature an extended throttle shaft to make it easier to install dual and triple carburetor combinations, especially when used with Edelbrock's exclusive progressive linkage. The throttle shaft has also been knurled to prevent the linkage arm from slipping. Extensive testing, both on the road and in our state-of-the-art engine dynamometer facility has allowed Edelbrock to offer a power valve and jetting combination that delivers a wide calibration band for smooth and strong performance in various applications.
- Machined and assembled by Edelbrock in the U.S.A
- Features a 3-bolt flange and cast aluminum base
- Includes calibration instructions for Flathead and small cubic inch V8 engines
- Match with an Edelbrock intake manifold, cylinder heads, linkage, fuel blocks and Classic series accessories for the complete classic look of the early hot rod era
- Fits any standard 3-bolt intake manifold
Edelbrock '94 Factory Specifications:
- Main Jet: .053", #1164
- Power Valve: 5.5", #1171
- Float Level: 1-11/32"
- Fuel Pressure: 3.0-3.5 psi (regulator required)
- Finish: Zinc-Dichromate
- Carb Stud, Nut and Washer Kit - (5/16"-18 x 1-1/4"), #8006
- Fuel Pressure Regulator with Chrome Finish (1 to 4 PSI), #1789
Multiple Carburetor Tech Tip (Link)
More Like This
Secondary 9 Super 7® 3-Bolt 2-Barrel Carburetor, Plain Finish
Secondary 9 Super 7® 3-Bolt 2-Barrel Carburetor, Chrome Finish
Edelbrock 1404 Performer 500 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Manual Choke
Edelbrock 1403 Performer 500 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Electric Choke
Edelbrock 1405 Performer 600 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Manual Choke
Edelbrock 1411 Performer 750 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Electric Choke
Edelbrock 1412 Performer 4 Barrel Carburetor, 800 CFM, Manual Choke
Edelbrock 1413 Performer 4 Barrel Carburetor, 800 CFM, Electric Choke
Edelbrock 1804 Dual Quad 4 Barrel Carburetor, 500 CFM, Manual Choke
Edelbrock 1803 Dual Quad 4 Barrel Carburetor, 500 CFM, Electric Choke
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!