Edelbrock 1152 94 Two-Barrel Secondary Carburetor
Garage Sale Clearance!
In 1938, when Henry Ford needed a more efficient carburetor for his new 24-stud Flathead V8 engine, he contracted development to the Chandler-Groves Company and the 94 two-barrel carburetor was born, fueling Ford engines until production ceased in 1953. Flash-forward to today and the 94 is once again available!
Built around Edelbrock's reputation of bolt-on performance carburetors, the Edelbrock 94 two-barrel carburetor provides nostalgic and period correct hot rods and restorations with the most accurate and best performing carburetor on the market. The Edelbrock 94 features a die-cast bowl and air horn with an aluminum 3-bolt base. These secondary versions of this carburetor feature no choke, making it a must have for multiple carb setups. They both feature an extended throttle shaft to make it easier to install dual and triple carburetor combinations, especially when used with Edelbrock's exclusive progressive linkage. The throttle shaft has also been knurled to prevent the linkage arm from slipping. Extensive testing, both on the road and in our state-of-the-art engine dynamometer facility has allowed Edelbrock to offer a power valve and jetting combination that delivers a wide calibration band for smooth and strong performance in various applications.
- Machined and assembled by Edelbrock in the U.S.A
- Features a 3-bolt flange and cast aluminum base
- Includes calibration instructions for Flathead and small cubic inch V8 engines
- Match with an Edelbrock intake manifold, cylinder heads, linkage, fuel blocks and Classic series accessories for the complete classic look of the early hot rod era
- Fits any standard 3-bolt intake manifold
Edelbrock '94 Factory Specifications:
- Main Jet: .053", #1164
- Power Valve: 5.5", #1171
- Float Level: 1-11/32"
- Fuel Pressure: 3.0-3.5 psi (regulator required)
- Finish: Zinc-Dichromate
- Carb Stud, Nut and Washer Kit - (5/16"-18 x 1-1/4"), #8006
- Fuel Pressure Regulator with Chrome Finish (1 to 4 PSI), #1789
Multiple Carburetor Tech Tip (Link)
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 3251152 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
More Like This
Edelbrock 1406 Performer 600 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Electric Choke
Edelbrock 1407 Performer 4 Barrel Carburetor, 750 CFM, Manual Choke
Edelbrock 14053 Performer 600 CFM 4 Barrel Carb, Manual Choke, Black
Edelbrock 1400 Performer Series 4-Barrel Carburetor, 600 CFM
Edelbrock 140535 Performer Series Carburetor, Square Bore, 600 cfm
Edelbrock 140649 Performer Series Carburetor, 600 CFM, 4-Barrel
Edelbrock 1409 Marine Series 4BBL 600 CFM Carburetor
Edelbrock 180349 Thunder Series AVS Carburetor, Electric, 500 CFM
Edelbrock 1813 Thunder Series AVS Carburetor, 800 cfm, Electric Choke
Edelbrock 1903 AVS2 Series Dual-Quad Carb,500 CFM,Electric Choke
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.