Edelbrock 1126 1938-1948 Flathead Block Letter Heads
Bare Cylinder Head Style, Aluminum, Natural, 60cc - 69cc Combustion Chamber Volume Range
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Edelbrock now offers their 1938-1948 Ford/Mercury 24-Stud Flathead cylinder heads with the traditional block letters Vic Sr. used. Extensive R&D and modern CAD systems give these heads more power potential and greater heat control than any before! Works well on stock or modified engines.
These heads have 65cc chambers producing 8:1 compression with the stock bore & stroke. Plus, they accept up to .410" valve lift for use with most performance cams.
- The original Edelbrock design for Fords and Mercurys
- Rugged, ribbed internally and externally, with a large water capacity and excellent breathing characteristics
- Cast at the Edelbrock Foundry in the USA of T-6 tempered A356 aluminum
- 8.0:1 compression ratio on blocks with a 3/16" base relief (stock bore and stroke)
- Compression ratio increase is approximately 3/10 of a percent with each 1/8" stroke
325-1126 Instructions (PDF)
- Edelbrock recommends the use of copper head gaskets with their Flathead cylinder heads.
- Recommended spark plug is a 14mm x 3/4" reach with flat gasket seat (Champion RC12YC).
- 2-3/8" from the bottom surface to the top of the fins
- 1-7/8" from the bottom surface to the top (not including the fins)
More Like This
Edelbrock 1128 Ford Flathead Cylinder Heads, Block Logo, High Lift
Edelbrock 1125 1939-48 Ford Flathead Cylinder Heads
Edelbrock 1115 1949-53 Ford Flathead Finned Cylinder Heads, 65cc
Edelbrock 79939 Cylinder Head, Gen III LS
Edelbrock 60889 Performer RPM Cylinder Head, Chevy 302,327,350,400
Edelbrock 60197 Performer RPM Cylinder Head
Edelbrock 60199 Performer RPM Cylinder Head, Dodge/Plymouth 340
Edelbrock 61539 Performer Cylinder Head, D-Port, Pontiac
Edelbrock 11151 1949-53 Ford Flathead Cylinder Heads, Polished, 65cc
Edelbrock 60899 Performer RPM Cylinder Head, Chevy 302,327,350,400
Q & A
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim shows off our aluminum cylinder heads for 348-409 Chevys.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.