Edelbrock 1125 1939-48 Ford Flathead Cylinder Heads
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
For early Ford and Mercury Flathead 24-stud V8 engines, 1938-1948. Extensive R&D and modern CAD systems give these heads more power potential and greater heat control than any before! Work well on stock or modified engines. Has a 65cc chamber producing 8:1 compression with the stock bore & stroke.
- The original Edelbrock design for Fords and Mercurys
- Rugged, ribbed internally and externally, with a large water capacity and excellent breathing characteristics
- Cast at the Edelbrock Foundry in the USA of T-6 tempered A356 aluminum
- 8.0:1 compression ratio on blocks with a 3/16" base relief (stock bore and stroke)
- Compression ratio increase is approximately 3/10 of a percent with each 1/8" stroke
NOTE: These heads should accept .410 valve lift. Edelbrock has changed the spark plug configuration for these heads recently. They now recommend Champion plug 271-RC12YC or Autolite 373-3924.
325-1125 Instructions (PDF)
- 2-3/8" from the bottom surface to the top of the fins
- 1-7/8" from the bottom surface to the top (not including the fins)
- Use with copper head gaskets
More Like This
Edelbrock 1126 1938-1948 Flathead Block Letter Heads
Offenhauser 1068-400 1939-48 Ford Flathead Finned Aluminum Heads
Edelbrock 1115 1949-53 Ford Flathead Finned Cylinder Heads, 65cc
Edelbrock 1116 1949-53 Ford Flathead Cylinder Heads, 74cc
Offenhauser 1069-400 1949-53 Ford Flathead Finned Aluminum Heads
Edelbrock 60197 Performer RPM Cylinder Head
Edelbrock 60199 Performer RPM Cylinder Head, Dodge/Plymouth 340
Edelbrock 61539 Performer Cylinder Head, D-Port, Big Block Chevy
Edelbrock 79939 Cylinder Head, Gen III LS
Edelbrock 11151 1949-53 Ford Flathead Cylinder Heads, Polished, 65cc