Edelbrock 1125 1939-48 Ford Flathead Cylinder Heads
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
For early Ford and Mercury Flathead 24-stud V8 engines, 1938-1948. Extensive R&D and modern CAD systems give these heads more power potential and greater heat control than any before! Work well on stock or modified engines. Has a 65cc chamber producing 8:1 compression with the stock bore & stroke.
- The original Edelbrock design for Fords and Mercurys
- Rugged, ribbed internally and externally, with a large water capacity and excellent breathing characteristics
- Cast at the Edelbrock Foundry in the USA of T-6 tempered A356 aluminum
- 8.0:1 compression ratio on blocks with a 3/16" base relief (stock bore and stroke)
- Compression ratio increase is approximately 3/10 of a percent with each 1/8" stroke
NOTE: These heads should accept .410 valve lift. Edelbrock has changed the spark plug configuration for these heads recently. They now recommend Champion plug 271-RC12YC or Autolite 373-3924.
325-1125 Instructions (PDF)
- 2-3/8" from the bottom surface to the top of the fins
- 1-7/8" from the bottom surface to the top (not including the fins)
- Use with copper head gaskets
More Like This
Edelbrock 1126 1938-1948 Flathead Block Letter Heads
Offenhauser 1068-400 1939-48 Ford Flathead Finned Aluminum Heads
Edelbrock 1115 1949-53 Ford Flathead Finned Cylinder Heads, 65cc
Edelbrock 79939 Cylinder Head, Gen III LS
Edelbrock 60889 Performer RPM Cylinder Head, Chevy 302,327,350,400
Edelbrock 60197 Performer RPM Cylinder Head
Edelbrock 60199 Performer RPM Cylinder Head, Dodge/Plymouth 340
Edelbrock 61539 Performer Cylinder Head, D-Port, Big Block Chevy
Edelbrock 11151 1949-53 Ford Flathead Cylinder Heads, Polished, 65cc
Edelbrock 60899 Performer RPM Cylinder Head, Chevy 302,327,350,400
Q & A
Tim talks about early hemi valve cover wire caps.
Pat talks about some of the LS engine mounts Speedway Motors has to offer.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.