Edelbrock 1109 1949-53 Ford Flathead Triple Deuce Intake Manifold
Carbureted Fuel System Type, Dual Plane Intake Manifold Type, Three Carburetor Quantity
This reproduction of the vintage Edelbrock manifold #SU 349 allows the use of three 2-barrel carbs on a 1949-53 Ford flathead engines. Accepts Stromberg 3-bolt (97 type), Holley 3-bolt, Ford 94 style 3-bolt and Demon 98 carburetors. Carb spacing is 5-1/8".
- For 1949-53 Ford/Mercury Flathead
- Three Deuce carburetor style
- Front 1-3/8" diameter oil fill
- 1-1/4" road draft bosses and a raised fuel pump boss
- Carb spacing is 5-1/8"
- Made in the USA
- Installation Notes:
- Peak Power: 181.5 hp @ 4,500–4,600 rpm
- Peak Torque: 237.9 lb-ft @ 3,100 rpm
- Average Power (overall): 148.4 hp
- Average Torque (overall): 225.3 lb-ft
- Average Power (2,000–3,400 rpm): 120.5 hp
- Average Torque (2,000–3,400 rpm): 233.8 lb-ft
- Average Power (3,500–5,000 rpm): 174.5 hp
- Average Torque (3,500–5,000 rpm): 213.3 lb-ft
NotesRoad draft tube provision is 1", the OEM tube that comes up through lifter valley is 1-1/4" and will not slide up into this intake like original did without modification.
More Like This
Edelbrock 1107 1949-1953 Ford Flathead Single 4-Barrel Intake
Offenhauser 1077 1949-1953 Ford Flathead Triple Carb Intake Manifold
Speedway 1949-53 Ford Flathead V8 Dual Carb Intake Manifolds
Speedway 1932-1953 Flathead Intake Manifold, Single Plane
Eddie Meyer 1949-1953 Flathead Intake Manifold
Offenhauser 1076 1949-1953 Ford Flathead Super Dual Intake Manifold
Offenhauser 1078 1949-1953 Ford Flathead 4-Barrel Intake Manifold
Offenhauser 1075 1949-1953 Ford Flathead Regular Dual Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 1108 1938-48 Ford Flathead Triple Deuce Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 1100 Super Dual 1938-48 Ford/Mercury Flathead Ford Intake
Q & A
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!