DOOR SILLS 70-81 CAMARO POL
Upgrade your old stock aluminum sill plates with Eddie Motorsports Billet Aluminum Door Sill Plates. Durable is key when it comes to sill plates, and Eddie Motorsports sill plates are precision CNC machined from a solid piece of aluminum. With a brightly polished finish you get a product that's both durable and flashy. Fits 1970-81 Camaro. Sold as a pair.
- Billet Aluminum Door Sill Plates for 70-81 Camaro
- Precision CNC machined from billet aluminum
- Made in the USA
- Replaces stock aluminum plates
- Direct bolt-on
- Bright Polished Finish
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Eddie Motorsports to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 480245 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. discusses some of the expanding carpet and interior accessories selection available at Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Tim talks about the grille shells & inserts we have to offer.
Expert techs Austin and Pat talk about some of the race car body parts we have to offer and the aerodynamic benefits they can add to your modified.
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Learn about the versatility in pedal car graphics starting in the 50's and 60's. See what all goes into the production of pedal car vinyl from choosing high quality vinyl to designing the graphics and cutting the vinyl for the most accurate reproduction.
Do you have a collection of decals? Here's a step-by-step process of how to turn them into reuseable magnets! This is a DIY project that takes minimal time.