HD LATCH&SUPT 57CHV BLK ADZ
Bel Air, One-Fifty Series, Two-Ten Series, Del Ray, Nomad, Sedan Delivery, Billet Aluminum
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Eddie Motorsports to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 480144 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This Eddie Motorsports two piece billet aluminum assembly is a direct replacement for the stock stamped steel hood latch and support. Includes new stainless steel fasteners and is available in a variety of different finishes. Fits 1957 Chevy. Sold each.
- Made in the USA
- Precision CNC machined from billet aluminum
- Replaces stock stamped steel lower latch assembly
- Stainless steel fasteners included
- Fits 1957 Chevy
- Gloss black anodized finish
More Like This
Eddie Motorsports MS274-42MB 1957 Chevy Hood Latch & Support, Black
Eddie Motorsports MS274-42CA 1957 Chevy Hood Latch & Support, Clear
Eddie Motorsports MS274-42M 1957 Chevy Hood Latch & Support, Raw
Eddie Motorsports MS274-42P 1957 Chevy Hood Latch & Supports, Polished
Eddie Motorsports MS274-43CL 1955-57 Chevy Hood Latch Plate, Clear
Eddie Motorsports MS274-43P 1955-57 Chevy Hood Latch Plate, Polished
Eddie Motorsports MS274-42BK 1957 Chevy Hood Latch & Support, Black
Eddie Motorsports MS274-42CL 1957 Chevy Hood Latch & Support, Clear
Eddie Motorsports MS274-43BK 1955-57 Chevy Hood Latch Plate, Black
Eddie Motorsports MS274-43CA 1955-57 Chevy Hood Latch Plate, Clear
Q & A
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.