Add to Cart
Eddie Motorsports MS274-36BK 1956 Chevy Hood Support Braces, Black
HD BRC SUPT 56CHV BLK
1956 Bel Air, 1956 One-Fifty Series, 1956 Two-Ten Series, 1956 Nomad, 1956 Sedan Delivery
Out of Stock
Select your vehicle to verify fitment.
HD BRC SUPT 56CHV BLK
Part # 480120
Add to CartCall to Order
Add to Buildlist
Videos & Articles
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Eddie Motorsports to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 480120 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Eddie Motorsport aluminum hood brace supports replace the stock steel support rods on your hood. Designed to be used in conjunction with Eddie Motorsport billet hood braces (may not work with stock braces). Fits 1956 Chevy. Sold in pairs.
- Made in the USA
- Precision CNC machined from billet aluminum
- Use with Eddie Motorsports billet aluminum hood brace
- Replaces stock stamped steel supports
- Requires drilling/grinding mounting rivets
- Fits 1956 Chevy
- Bright Clear Fusioncoat finish
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar laws/regulations
More Like This
Eddie Motorsports MS274-36P 1956 Chevy Hood Support Braces, Polished
Eddie Motorsports MS274-31P 1956 Chevy Hood Braces, Polished
Eddie Motorsports MS274-36MB 1956 Chevy Hood Support Braces, Black
Eddie Motorsports MS149-30P Polished Aluminum Hood Hinges, 55-56 Chevy
Eddie Motorsports MS149-30BA Black Anodized Hood Hinges, 55-56 Chevy
Eddie Motorsports MS149-22P Aluminum Hood Hinges, 1955-57 Chevy Truck
Eddie Motorsports MS274-31BK 1956 Chevy Hood Braces, Gloss Black
Eddie Motorsports MS274-31CL 1956 Chevy Hood Braces, Clear
Eddie Motorsports MS274-36M 1956 Chevy Hood Support Braces, Raw
Eddie Motorsports MS274-31M 1956 Chevy Hood Braces, Raw Machined
Q & A
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.