Add to Cart
Eddie Motorsports MS274-31MB 1956 Chevy Hood Braces, Matte Black
HD BRC '56 CHEV MATBLK
Out of Stock
Select your vehicle to verify fitment.
HD BRC '56 CHEV MATBLK
Part # 480108
Add to CartCall to Order
Add to Buildlist
Videos & Articles
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Eddie Motorsports to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 480108 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Eddie Motorsports introduces these hood braces that are direct replacements for the factory riveted hood braces. Constructed from high-quality billet aluminum and includes stainless steel mounting hardware. Matte black fusioncoat finishes. Fits 1956 Chevy.
- Made in the USA
- Precision CNC machined from billet aluminum
- Mounts to the underside of your hood
- Replaces stock stamped steel brace
- Requires drilling/grinding mounting rivets
- Matte Black Fusioncoat finish
- Fits 1956 Chevy
- Sold as a pair
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar laws/regulations
More Like This
Eddie Motorsports MS149-65-360 Stainless Steel Heavy Duty Gas Strut
Eddie Motorsports MS274-36P 1956 Chevy Hood Support Braces, Polished
Eddie Motorsports MS274-31P 1956 Chevy Hood Braces, Polished
Eddie Motorsports MS274-35MB 1955 Chevy Hood Support Braces, Black
Eddie Motorsports MS274-36MB 1956 Chevy Hood Support Braces, Black
Eddie Motorsports MS274-32P 1957 Chevy Hood Braces, Polished
Eddie Motorsports MS149-50P Aluminum Hood Hinges, 1967-69 Camaro
Eddie Motorsports MS149-57P Aluminum Hood Hinges, 1969-72 Chevelle
Eddie Motorsports MS149-31P Polished Aluminum Hood Hinges, 1957 Chevy
Eddie Motorsports MS149-55P Aluminum Hood Hinges, 1965-67 Chevelle
Q & A
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.