HD HNGS 70-81 CAM BLK ANODZ
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Eddie Motorsports to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 480280 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
These Eddie Motorsports hood hinges are CNC-machined to perfection from high-quality billet aluminum. Hood hinges utilize sealed bearings and stainless steel nitrogen gas struts for smooth operation. The gas struts are made of the highest quality stainless steel for years of uncompromised performance. Fits 1970-81 Camaro. Sold as a pair.
- Billet Aluminum Hood Hinges for 70-81 Chevy Camaro
- High strength, precision billet aluminum construction
- Made in the USA
- Utilize sealed bearings & stainless steel nitrogen gas struts (included) for smooth operation
- Bolt-on application for steel hoods
- Black fusioncoat
- Sold as a pair
More Like This
Eddie Motorsports MS149-65-360 Stainless Steel Heavy Duty Gas Strut
Eddie Motorsports MS149-50BA Black Fusioncoat Hood Hinges 67-69 Camaro
Eddie Motorsports MS149-52BK Black Anodized Hood Hinges 70-81 Camaro
Eddie Motorsports MS149-50BK Black Anodized Hood Hinges 67-69 Camaro
Eddie Motorsports MS149-57BK Black Anodized Hood Hinges 69-72 Chevelle
Eddie Motorsports MS149-23BK Black Anodized Hood Hinges, 67-72 Truck
Eddie Motorsports MS149-27M Hood Hinges, 1947-54 Chevy Truck, Raw
Eddie Motorsports MS149-27P Hood Hinges, 1947-54 Chevy Truck, Polished
Eddie Motorsports MS149-40P Hood Hinges, 1963-65 Nova, Polished
Eddie Motorsports MS149-50MB Matte Black Hood Hinges 67-69 Camaro
Q & A
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Josh takes the plunge into making some patch panels for his 50 Chevy pickup truck. See how he begins the installation process to get the truck back on the road.
How to install AVS side window deflectors on a 2013 Dodge Ram 1500.
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.
Jess M. gives you a step by step process on how to apply vinyl graphics to your pedal car. Each step is explained through pictures and detailed instructions.