HD HNGS 57 CHV BLK ANODZ
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Eddie Motorsports to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 480271 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
These Eddie Motorsports hood hinges are CNC-machined to perfection from high-quality billet aluminum. Hood hinges utilize sealed bearings and stainless steel nitrogen gas struts for smooth operation. The gas struts are made of the highest quality stainless steel for years of uncompromised performance. Fits 1957 Chevy. Sold as a pair.
- Billet Aluminum Hood Hinges for 1957 Chevy
- High strength, precision billet aluminum construction
- Made in the USA
- Utilize sealed bearings & stainless steel nitrogen gas struts (included) for smooth operation
- Bolt-on application for steel hoods
- Black fusioncoat
- Sold as a pair
More Like This
Eddie Motorsports MS149-65-360 Stainless Steel Heavy Duty Gas Strut
Eddie Motorsports MS149-50BA Black Fusioncoat Hood Hinges 67-69 Camaro
Eddie Motorsports MS149-30BA Black Anodized Hood Hinges, 55-56 Chevy
Eddie Motorsports MS149-23BA Black Fusioncoat Hood Hinges, 67-72 Truck
Eddie Motorsports MS149-50BK Black Anodized Hood Hinges 67-69 Camaro
Eddie Motorsports MS149-52BK Black Anodized Hood Hinges 70-81 Camaro
Eddie Motorsports MS149-57BK Black Anodized Hood Hinges 69-72 Chevelle
Eddie Motorsports MS149-23BK Black Anodized Hood Hinges, 67-72 Truck
Eddie Motorsports MS149-27M Hood Hinges, 1947-54 Chevy Truck, Raw
Eddie Motorsports MS149-27P Hood Hinges, 1947-54 Chevy Truck, Polished
Q & A
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. discusses some of the expanding carpet and interior accessories selection available at Speedway Motors.