Eddie Motorsports MS149-23P Polished Aluminum Hood Hinges, 67-72 Truck
67-72 Chevy, 67-72 GMC, Billet Aluminum, Polished
- These polished aluminum hood hinges are specially designed for the 67-72 Chevy truck
- They utilize sealed bearings & stainless steel nitrogen gas struts (included) for smooth operation
- Has a high strength, precision billet aluminum construction
- Made right here in the USA and have a bright polished finish
- Engineered to give you years of uncompromised performance
These Eddie Motorsports hood hinges are CNC-machined to perfection from high-quality billet aluminum. Hood hinges utilize sealed bearings and stainless steel nitrogen gas struts for smooth operation. The gas struts are made of the highest quality stainless steel for years of uncompromised performance. Fits 1967-72 Chevy Truck. Sold as a pair.
- Billet Aluminum Hood Hinges for 67-72 Chevy Truck
- High strength, precision billet aluminum construction
- Made in the USA
- Utilize sealed bearings & stainless steel nitrogen gas struts (included) for smooth operation
- Bolt-on application for steel hoods
- Bright Polished finish
- Sold as a pair
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Eddie Motorsports MS149-25P Aluminum Hood Hinges, 1960-66 Chevy Truck
OER 3890741 Reproduction Hood Hinge, 1967-72 GM Truck
OER T70298 LH Hood Hinge, 1967-72 GM Truck
Dynacorn 1110 Hood Hinge LH 67-72 Chevy
United Pacific 110879 Hood Hinge Spring, 1967-72 GM Truck, Pair
OER T70297 RH Hood Hinge, 1967-72 GM Truck
Dynacorn 1111 Hood Hinge RH 67-72 Chevy
United Pacific 110877 Hood Hinge for 1967-72 GM Truck, LH
United Pacific 110878 Hood Hinge for 1967-72 GM Truck, RH
Eddie Motorsports MS149-23MB Matte Black Hood Hinges, 67-72 Truck
Q & A
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Watch as we put the wings on our 410 Sprint Car. We complete our build with nose and top wing, sideboards, and bumpers. Learn about the install in our video.
Speedway Motors offers a variety of exterior restoration parts, so you don't have to search the junkyard or visit every swap meet. See the products that we selected for our 1967 Chevy II Nova Gasser build.
Learn a few tips on how to properly mount modified bodies and some products that will help get the job done!