Eddie Motorsports MS149-15P Trunk Hinges, 1955-57 Chevy 2 Door HT
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
When customizing your classic ride don't forget about the trunk. Eddie Motorsports offers high quality, precision CNC machined billet aluminum trunk hinges. Hinges include nitrogen-filled gas shocks and premier Delrin bushings for a smooth, reliable operation. Eliminates antiquated and unreliable torsion rods. Fits 1955-57 Chevy two door hardtop and convertible. Sold as a pair.
- Billet Aluminum Trunk Hinges for 55-57 Chevy two door hardtop and convertible
- Precision CNC machined from high strength billet aluminum
- Made in the USA
- Utilize Delrin bushings & stainless steel nitrogen gas struts (included) for smooth operation
- Eliminates antiquated & unreliable torsion rods
- Direct bolt-on application (some drilling required)
- Polished finish
More Like This
Eddie Motorsports MS149-16P Polished Trunk Hinges, 55-57 Chevy 2 Door
Eddie Motorsports MS149-05P Polished Trunk Hinges, 1967-69 Camaro
Eddie Motorsports MS149-09P Polished Trunk Hinges, 1966-67 Chevelle
Eddie Motorsports MS149-04P Polished Trunk Hinges, 1966-67 Nova
Eddie Motorsports MS149-10P Polished Trunk Hinges, 1968-72 Chevelle
Eddie Motorsports MS149-11P Polished Trunk Hinges, 1963-65 Nova
Universal Trunk Hinge Kit
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. took a couple minutes to talk about a few seat belt options available at Speedway Motors.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Dialing in a suspension setup? Why not use a vehicle mounted camera to record the travel? Click here for some information on the versatility of vehicle mounted cameras and where to mount them!