Eddie Motorsports MS149-05P Polished Trunk Hinges, 1967-69 Camaro
67-69 Chevy Camaro, Billet Aluminum, Polished
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
When customizing your classic ride don't forget about the trunk. Eddie Motorsports offers precision CNC machined billet aluminum trunk hinges. Includes nitrogen-filled gas shocks and premier Delrin bushings for a smooth, reliable operation. Eliminates antiquated and unreliable torsion rods. Fits 1967-69 Camaro (except convertibles and wheel tubbed app's). Sold as a pair.
- Billet Aluminum Trunk Hinges for 67-69 Chevy Camaro
- Precision CNC machined from high strength billet aluminum
- Made in the USA
- Utilize Delrin bushings & stainless steel nitrogen gas struts (included) for smooth operation
- Eliminates antiquated & unreliable torsion rods
- Direct bolt-on application (some drilling required)
- Polished finish
- Will not work on convertibles or cars equipped with wheel tubs
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
In this Tech Tip, John talks about what can be expected when converting to suicide doors.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked about a discreet style trunk latch for his 1932 Ford.