Eddie Motorsports MS149-04P Polished Trunk Hinges, 1966-67 Nova
66-67 Chevy Chevy II, Billet Aluminum, Polished
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
When customizing your classic ride don't forget about the trunk. Eddie Motorsports offers high quality, precision CNC machined billet aluminum trunk hinges. Hinges include nitrogen-filled gas shocks and premier Delrin bushings for a smooth, reliable operation. Eliminates antiquated and unreliable torsion rods. Fits 1966-67 Nova. Sold as a pair.
- Billet Aluminum Trunk Hinges for 66-67 Nova
- Precision CNC machined from high strength billet aluminum
- Made in the USA
- Utilize Delrin bushings & stainless steel nitrogen gas struts (included) for smooth operation
- Eliminates antiquated & unreliable torsion rods
- Direct bolt-on application (some drilling required)
- Polished finish
Q & A
In this Tech Tip, John talks about what can be expected when converting to suicide doors.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked about a discreet style trunk latch for his 1932 Ford.
Replacing your door's hinge pins and bushings can save a great amount of wear and tear on your doors, not to mention saving you some money down the road for more expensive repairs.