Eddie Motorsports MS149-04P Polished Trunk Hinges, 1966-67 Nova
66-67 Chevy Chevy II, Billet Aluminum, Polished
When customizing your classic ride don't forget about the trunk. Eddie Motorsports offers high quality, precision CNC machined billet aluminum trunk hinges. Hinges include nitrogen-filled gas shocks and premier Delrin bushings for a smooth, reliable operation. Eliminates antiquated and unreliable torsion rods. Fits 1966-67 Nova. Sold as a pair.
- Billet Aluminum Trunk Hinges for 66-67 Nova
- Precision CNC machined from high strength billet aluminum
- Made in the USA
- Utilize Delrin bushings & stainless steel nitrogen gas struts (included) for smooth operation
- Eliminates antiquated & unreliable torsion rods
- Direct bolt-on application (some drilling required)
- Polished finish
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Watch as we put the wings on our 410 Sprint Car. We complete our build with nose and top wing, sideboards, and bumpers. Learn about the install in our video.
Speedway Motors offers a variety of exterior restoration parts, so you don't have to search the junkyard or visit every swap meet. See the products that we selected for our 1967 Chevy II Nova Gasser build.