Eddie Meyer® Midget Ford V8-60 Flathead Front Cover
- Specifically designed for the Midget Ford V8
- It is precisely reproduced with the original tooling
- Engineered for Midget race cars using 1937-40 Ford V8-60 engines
- Comes drilled to accept typical 1932-41 style Ford flathead V8 3-bolt distributors
Eddie Meyer® was the genius behind many Ford V8-60 Midget engines, and you can take advantage of his knowledge and experience with this cast aluminum front cover. Reproduced from the original tooling, this front cover is specifically engineered for Midget race cars using 1937-40 Ford V8-60 engines. It is drilled to accept typical 1932-41 style Ford flathead V8 3-bolt distributors.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Tim talks about the rare V8-60 engine and the parts we have to offer for one.
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Learn how to re-build a junkyard Small Block Chevy. A step-by-step guide on how to select a SBC, machine the valve guide bosses down, and what parts to use to upgrade to your personal liking.
Rebuilding an engine? Stay organized by using a valvetrain rocker arm organizer tray while disassembling the valvetrain components. Learn some tips on why you shouldn't mix up lifters if you intend on using them again.