Eddie Meyer® 1932-48 Ford Flathead V8 Dual Intake Manifold
Carbureted Fuel System Type, Two Carburetor Quantity, 2-Barrel 3-Bolt Carburetor Flange Type
- Manifolds are reproduced from original tooling
- Manifold is a short-runner non-heated piece
- Fits 9 super 7s, Stromberg '97s, Ford '94s, Edelbrock '94s, Demon '98s and other 3-bolt carbs
Performance never goes out of style! Eddie Meyer® was a flathead Ford V8 genius, and you can take advantage of his knowledge and experience with this dual-carb intake reproduced from the original tooling. This short-runner, non-heated manifold fits 1932-1948 flathead Ford and Mercury V8s.
- Short, high-flow runners
- Non-heated design
- Requires offset generator mounting
- 8-1/4" carb centers
- Accepts typical 3-bolt, 2-barrel carburetors such as the Stromberg 97 and 9 Super 7®
- Carb Centers: 8-1/4"
- Overall Height: 2-1/2" (from block mount to carb base)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Information of the function of intake manifolds and a little information on how to choose the right one for your rebuild.
Learn how to upgrade your stock Chevy 350 or Ford 302 for peak performance with bent exhaust systems and more. Don't settle for stock in your crate engine.