Early Hemi Universal Side Engine Mounts
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
If you want to shoehorn an Early Hemi in your Hot Rod, weve got you covered. These mounts bolt to the side of the block and allow you to use our bolt-thru cushion kit. They have two sets of cushion holes to allow for different frame widths. The frame mounting bracket is up to you to design and build.
For the following side tab configuration on the block:
- Drivers Side - 2 holes to the front & 1 hole to the rear
- Passenger Side - 2 holes to the rear & 1 hole to the front
If the side tabs on both side of the block have 2 holes to the front and 1 hole to the rear, this bracket WILL NOT work.
'''51-''58 Chrysler Hemi 331-392
''52-''61 Desoto FireDome V8'
Note: Will not fit the 1953-54 Dodge 'Baby' Hemi 241/270/315/325 as this block did not have cast motor mount ears.
- The drivers side mount sits on the back side of the block ears.
- The passenger side mount sits on the front side of the block ears.
- (This is done to center up the mounts in the chassis)
More Like This
Speedway Universal Mopar Steel Engine Mount Kit-Pads/Cushion/Hardware
Speedway Universal Gen III 5.7 Hemi Engine Weld-In Motor Mounts
Speedway Universal Bolt-On SBC/BBC Chevy V8 Engine Side Motor Mounts
Speedway SBC/BBC Chevy V8 Solid Steel Motor Mounts
Moroso 62520 Mopar Solid Motor Mounts
Trans-Dapt 4695 1967-1972 Mopar A-Body Engine Swap Kit
Square Motor Mount Pad
Big Block Ford Current Big Block Motor Mount
Universal Bolt-Through Engine Mount Cushion Kit
Speedway SBF Small Block Ford 289-351W V8 Engine Weld-In Motor Mounts