Earls PK0016ERL Ultrapro Fuel Line Kit, Stainless, Mopar Six Pack
Universal Fit, -6 AN Male Inlet Fitting, 7/8"-20 Male Outlet Fitting, One Inlet Quantity
These pre-assembled Mopar® Six Pack & 6 Barrel fuel hose kits are an easy bolt-on installation (pre-crimped assembly). The -6 AN hose flows more fuel than the stock OEM 5/16" tubing. Choose from kits w/ the black polyester or stainless steel braided hose.
- Assembled Mopar® six-pack fuel hose kits - for easy bolt-on installation
- Larger -6 AN hose flows more fuel than the stock 5/16" setup
- Choose from kits w/ black polyester, or stainless steel braided hose
- Hose ends are fittings are made from 2024 aluminum - more durable than 6061 aluminum
Fuel Line Kit -6 AN w/ UltraPro Stainless Steel Braided Hose for Mopar® Six Pack & 6 Barrel
Fits 1969-1971 Dodge & Plymouth vehicles w/ 340 & 440 engines w/ Six Pack carburetors
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Earls to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Earls AT101286ERL -8 AN Dual Feed Stainless Fuel Line Kit, Holley 4150
Earls AT101285ERL -8 AN Single Feed Stainless Fuel Line Kit, 4150
Earls AT102186ERL -6 AN Dual Feed Stainless Fuel Line Kit, Dominator
Earls AT101195ERL -6 AN Single Feed Fuel Line Kit for Holley 4150
Earls AT104295ERL -8 AN Single Feed Fuel Line Kit for 4150 Ultra HP
Earls AT104296ERL -8 AN Dual Feed Fuel Line Kit for 4150 Ultra HP
Earls AT104195ERL -6 AN Single Feed Fuel Line Kit for 4150 Ultra HP
Earls 101175ERL Billet Fuel Line Kit, -6 AN Male Inlet
Earls AT102296ERL Ano-Tuff -8 AN Dual Feed Fuel Line Kit for Dominator
Fragola 930023-BL Fuel Line Kit, 4150 Braided Fuel Log, AN8
Q & A
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Troubleshooting a fuel gauge can be a seriously aggravating issue. Click here for a video showing some hints and tips!
Pat answers some commonly asked questions about the MSD LS fuel delivery kit and shows basic installation tips.
A step by step on how to install an EFI Fuel Tank kit in a 1967 Chevelle. Learn the benefits of using this kit including expanded fuel capacity and a 24 gallon tank.
Rebuilding a carburetor or renewing it is not as hard or intimidating as it looks. This article will guide you through the steps using a Holley rebuild kit.