Earls LS0016ERL Race LS Steam Tube Kit w/Speed Flex
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Earls Performance to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Earl’s Race LS steam tube kit with braided stainless Speed-Seal hose, zinc plated steel hose ends & distribution block, for the front and rear of the engine (four-corner). This kit uses 1/8” NPT adapters on the heads (requires tapping the heads). This kit is the same as used in the ARCA LS race engines.
- Eliminates trapped air, hot spots, and overheating
- Custom look for LS engines - More attractive than OEM hard lines
- Adjustable pivoting steam vent adapters
- Complete kits w/black push-on or stainless braided speed-flex hose & hose ends
- Available in front or four corner pumbing options
- This kit is the same as used in the ARCA LS Race Engines
More Like This
Earls LS0014ERL LS Steam Tube Kit w/Speed Flex
Earls LS0015ERL LS Steam Tube Kit w/Speed Flex
Earls 26-551 LS Steam Tube Kit w/Speed Flex
Small Block Chevy Lifter Valley Breather Vents
Earls LS9809ERL LS Steam Vent Adapters, -3 AN x -3 AN
Earls LS9807ERL LS Steam Vent Adapters, -3 AN
Holley 26-550 LS Steam Tube Kit, Aluminum, Black
Earls LS9806ERL LS Steam Vent Adapters, -4 AN x -4 AN
Earls LS9808ERL LS Steam Vent Adapters, -3 AN
Earls LS9805ERL LS Steam Vent Adapters, -4 AN
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Pat gives some tips about choosing the right fan for your application.