Earls JVL280306ERL -6 AN Socket w/ Saftey Break-Away Lanyard, 9/16-18
Universal Fit, Straight Angle, -6 AN Male Fitting End A, Socket Fitting End B, -6 AN
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Earls Performance to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
-6 AN Male Socket with safety break-away lanyard 9/16-18 End Fitting; Viton Seals Staubli SPT aluminum dry break couplings are available to transfer all types of fuel, ethanol & oil. The optional lanyard release feature ensures a safe fuel line break-away
- Non-Spill quick release design for added safety
- Light and compact
- Size range and compatibility to cover most, if not all, fluid and air application requirements
- High durability & dependability
More Like This
Earls JVL280308ERL -8 AN Socket w/ Saftey Break-Away Lanyard, 3/4-16
Earls JE271306ERL -6 AN Male Plug, 9/16-18 JIC End Fitting; EPDM Seals
Earls JKV281206ERL -6 AN Plug Dry Break Coupler, Kalrez-Viton Seals
Earls JKV282206ERL -6 AN Male Plug, Panel Mount w/ 9/16-18 JIC End
Earls JV280106ERL -6 AN Male Socket Dry Break Coupler, 9/16-18 End
Earls JV290106ERL -6 AN Male Socket Quick Release Coupling, 9/16-18
Earls JV290206ERL -6 AN Male Plug Quick Release Coupling, 9/16-18 End
Earls JE270103ERL -3 AN Male Socket, 3/8-24 End Fitting; EPDM Seals
Earls JV271203ERL -3 AN Male Plug Bayonet Dry Break Coupler, 3/8-24
Earls 989500ERL -3 Hose Clip nn Fairlead Tubing Adapter, Zinc Plated
Q & A
Anytime you purchase a new master cylinder, it's important to remove all the air before installing it. Here is a very helpful video tutorial that will show you how to bench bleed a new master cylinder.
After getting the control arms and drop spindles installed last time, we are dying to see what it looks like on the ground. Today we are working with the Speedway Deluxe Disc Brake Kit. Josh and Joe are on a roll!
Tim demonstrates the brake assembly with a Wide 5 drum brake and Speedway's new self-energizing backing plate.
Tim explains the process of adjusting Buick Finned Drums to fit Speedway's self-energizing backing plate assembly.