Earls AT820110ERL Straight 1/2 NPT Male to -10 AN Swivel Seal Hose
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Earls Performance to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Ano-Tuff Direct Connect Swivel-Seal hose ends thread directly into a female port to eliminate the bulk and complication of an adapter fitting. The coupler can also be rotated independently of the hose end to allow the coupler to be threaded into the port while the hose and hose end are held stationary. Offered in male NPT and male AN thread sizes - in straight and 90° configurations.
- Hard Anodized Aluminum
- Nipple and Cutter Design Assures Leak Free Performance
- Bent Tube Design Provides Excellent Fuel Flow Capacity
- Precision Machined
- Dual Plane Anti-Seepage Seal
- Stainless Retention Pins Allow 360° Adjustment After Installation
- Distinctive Black Finish Available
- Reduced Thread Gauling
- Alcohol Resistant
- Corrosion Resistant
- Superior Wear
- Aerospace Proven Design & Materials
More Like This
Earls 820110ERL Straight Swivel 1/2 Inch NPT Male to -10 AN Hose
Earls AT829010ERL 90 Degree 1/2 NPT Male to -10 AN Swivel Seal Hose
Earls 824510ERL 45 Degree Swivel 1/2 Inch NPT Male to -10 AN Hose
Earls 829010ERL 90 Degree Swivel 1/2 Inch NPT Male to -10 AN Hose
Earls 820111ERL Straight Swivel 3/8 Inch NPT Male to -10 AN Hose
Earls AT840110ERL Straight -10 AN Male to -10 AN Swivel Seal Hose
Earls AT800110ERL Straight -10 AN Female to -10 AN Swivel Seal Hose
Earls 820113ERL Straight Swivel 1/2 Inch NPT Male to -12 AN Hose
Earls 820188ERL Straight Swivel 1/2 Inch NPT Male to -8 AN Hose
Fragola 6899101-BL Real Street 90 Degree Hose End Fitting, -10 AN
Q & A
Since the invention of stainless braided rubber hose, racers and hot rodders have been fighting the problem of installing it into the AN fitting socket. Now, Koul Tools make it easy.
Dick from Koul Tools shares a tip on how to properly seat the AN fittings using the Koul Tools device.
What fittings should you use with your brake or fuel system? What does AN and NPT stand for? All of these questions plus more will be answered in Speedway Motors' latest article about fasteners!