Earls AT806112ERL 60 Degree -12 AN Female to -12 AN Swivel Seal Hose
Universal Fit, -12 AN Fitting Hose Size, Swivel Fitting Style, -12 AN Female Fitting End A
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Earls Performance to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Unique military spec hard anodized coating actually penetrates the aluminum for superior wear and corrosion resistance.
- Hard Anodized Aluminum
- Nipple and Cutter Design Assures Leak Free Performance
- Bent Tube Design Provides Excellent Fuel Flow Capacity
- Precision Machined
- Dual Plane Anti-Seepage Seal
- Stainless Retention Pins Allow 360° Adjustment After Installation
- Distinctive Black Finish Available
- Reduced Thread Gauling
- Alcohol Resistant
- Corrosion Resistant
- Superior Wear
- Aerospace Proven Design & Materials
More Like This
Earls AT806106ERL 60 Degree -6 AN Female to -6 AN Swivel Seal Hose
Earls AT806110ERL 60 Degree -10 AN Female to -10 AN Swivel Seal Hose
Earls 806112ERL 60 Degree -12 AN Female to -12 AN Hose Adapter
Earls AT806108ERL 60 Degree -8 AN Female to -8 AN Swivel Seal Hose
Earls AT806116ERL 60 Degree -16 AN Female to -16 AN Swivel Seal Hose
Earls 806106ERL 60 Degree -6 AN Female to -6 AN Hose Adapter
Earls 806108ERL 60 Degree -8 AN Female to -8 AN Hose Adapter
Earls 806110ERL 60 Degree -10 AN Female to -10 AN Hose Adapter
Earls 806116ERL 60 Degree -16 AN Female to -16 AN Hose Adapter
Earls AT800112ERL Straight -12 AN Female to -12 AN Swivel Seal Hose
Q & A
Dick from Koul Tools shares a tip on how to properly seat the AN fittings using the Koul Tools device.
Since the invention of stainless braided rubber hose, racers and hot rodders have been fighting the problem of installing it into the AN fitting socket. Now, Koul Tools make it easy.
What fittings should you use with your brake or fuel system? What does AN and NPT stand for? All of these questions plus more will be answered in Speedway Motors' latest article about fasteners!
For most, an electric fuel pump can be a choice of form over function, but for others, it may be the best option. In this article, you will learn the advantages of using an electric fuel pump and how to install it in your car.
How to prevent blowing a motor by keeping up with you weekly maintenance routine. Charles reviews how to install oil pressure and water temperature gauges to help prevent issues while racing.