Earls AT704613ERL Super Stock 45 Degree -12 AN Female to 3/4 Inch Barb
Universal Fit, -12 AN Fitting Hose Size, Push-On Assembly Method, -12 AN Female Fitting End A
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Earls Performance to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.
Unique military spec hard anodized coating actually penetrates the aluminum for superior wear and corrosion resistance.
- Attractive and Lightweight
- Machined From Aluminum Alloy
- Common Configurations Available
- A Direct Replacement For The Brass Push Lock Type
- Popular and Economical Option For O.E. Replacement Hose Assemblies
- Hard Anodized aluminum
- Distinctive Black Finish Available
More Like This
Earls AT704645ERL Super Stock 45 Degree -4 AN Female to 1/4 Inch Barb
Earls 704606ERL 45 Degree -6 AN Female to -6 AN Hose Adapter
Earls 704609ERL 45 Degree -8 AN Female to 1/2 Inch Barb Adapter
Earls 704613ERL 45 Degree -12 AN Female to 3/4 Inch Barb Adapter
Earls 704616ERL 45 Degree -16 AN Female to -16 AN Hose Adapter
Earls 704667ERL 45 Degree -6 AN Female to 3/8 Inch Barb Adapter
Earls 804506ERL 45 Degree -6 AN Female to -6 AN Hose Adapter
Earls 804510ERL 45 Degree -10 AN Female to -10 AN Hose Adapter
Earls 804516ERL 45 Degree -16 AN Female to -16 AN Hose Adapter
Earls 804606ERL 45 Degree -6 AN Female to -6 AN Hose Adapter
Q & A
Dick from Koul Tools shares a tip on how to properly seat the AN fittings using the Koul Tools device.
Since the invention of stainless braided rubber hose, racers and hot rodders have been fighting the problem of installing it into the AN fitting socket. Now, Koul Tools make it easy.
What fittings should you use with your brake or fuel system? What does AN and NPT stand for? All of these questions plus more will be answered in Speedway Motors' latest article about fasteners!
For most, an electric fuel pump can be a choice of form over function, but for others, it may be the best option. In this article, you will learn the advantages of using an electric fuel pump and how to install it in your car.
How to prevent blowing a motor by keeping up with you weekly maintenance routine. Charles reviews how to install oil pressure and water temperature gauges to help prevent issues while racing.