Earls AT609238ERL Adjustable 90 Degree -8 AN Nut -8 AN Hose End
Universal Fit, -8 AN Fitting Hose Size, -8 AN Female Fitting End A, -8 AN Hose Fitting End B
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Earls Performance to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Remove the guess work out of hose compatibility issues! PTFE lined hose is inert so it will perform with any type of liquid, air or gas in a car or boat - including harsh pump fuel additives and Ethanol blends. Add these new Ano-Tuff Speed Seal hose ends to your Speed Flex hose and the entire assembly is protected. Hard anodized Speed Seal hose ends and Earl's Speed Flex hose are the perfect combination for any race, street or marine environment.
- Reliable And Reusable
- Unmatched Range-Configurations
- Excellent Pressure Capacity
- Use with Earl's Speed Flex Smooth Bore PTFE Hose Only
- Impervious To Any Fuel Blend
- Reduces Brake Line Swell
- Hard Anodized Ano-Tuff
More Like This
Earls 849008ERL 90 Degree -8 AN Hose to -8 AN O-Ring Male Hose End
Earls 849086ERL 90 Degree -8 AN Hose to -6 AN O-Ring Male Hose End
Earls AT609038ERL Adjustable 90 Degree -8 AN Nut/Hose End Low Profile
Earls AT609233ERL Adjustable 90 Degree -3 AN Nut -3 AN Hose End
Earls AT609234ERL Adjustable 90 Degree -4 AN Nut -4 AN Hose End
Earls AT609236ERL Adjustable 90 Degree -6 AN Nut -6 AN Hose End
Earls 849009ERL 90 Degree -10 AN Hose to -8 AN O-Ring Male Hose End
Earls 849068ERL 90 Degree -6 AN Hose to -8 AN O-Ring Male Hose End
Earls 849081ERL 90 Degree -8 AN Hose to -10 AN O-Ring Male Hose End
Earls AT609033ERL Adjustable 90 Degree -3 AN Nut/Hose End Low Profile
Q & A
Dick from Koul Tools shares a tip on how to properly seat the AN fittings using the Koul Tools device.
Since the invention of stainless braided rubber hose, racers and hot rodders have been fighting the problem of installing it into the AN fitting socket. Now, Koul Tools make it easy.
What fittings should you use with your brake or fuel system? What does AN and NPT stand for? All of these questions plus more will be answered in Speedway Motors' latest article about fasteners!