Earls AT609234ERL Adjustable 90 Degree -4 AN Nut -4 AN Hose End
Universal Fit, -4 AN Fitting Hose Size, Swivel Fitting Style, -4 AN Female Fitting End A, Black
Remove the guess work out of hose compatibility issues! PTFE lined hose is inert so it will perform with any type of liquid, air or gas in a car or boat - including harsh pump fuel additives and Ethanol blends. Add these new Ano-Tuff Speed Seal hose ends to your Speed Flex hose and the entire assembly is protected. Hard anodized Speed Seal hose ends and Earl's Speed Flex hose are the perfect combination for any race, street or marine environment.
- Reliable And Reusable
- Unmatched Range-Configurations
- Excellent Pressure Capacity
- Use with Earl's Speed Flex Smooth Bore PTFE Hose Only
- Impervious To Any Fuel Blend
- Reduces Brake Line Swell
- Hard Anodized Ano-Tuff
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 25 business days for Earls to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Dick from Koul Tools shares a tip on how to properly seat the AN fittings using the Koul Tools device.
Learn how to use Koul Tools for your AN Hose Assembly with our video guide. Koul Tools make it easy to install a braided rubber hose into the AN fitting socket.
What fittings should you use with your brake or fuel system? What does AN and NPT stand for? All of these questions plus more will be answered in Speedway Motors' latest article about fasteners!
For most, an electric fuel pump can be a choice of form over function, but for others, it may be the best option. In this article, you will learn the advantages of using an electric fuel pump and how to install it in your car.