Earls AT604533ERL Adjustable 45 Degree -3 AN Nut/Hose End Low Profile
Universal Fit, -3 AN Fitting Hose Size, -3 AN Female Fitting End A, -3 AN Hose Fitting End B
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Earls Performance to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Remove the guess work out of hose compatibility issues! PTFE lined hose is inert so it will perform with any type of liquid, air or gas in a car or boat - including harsh pump fuel additives and Ethanol blends. Add these new Ano-Tuff Speed Seal hose ends to your Speed Flex hose and the entire assembly is protected. Hard anodized Speed Seal hose ends and Earl's Speed Flex hose are the perfect combination for any race, street or marine environment.
- Reliable And Reusable
- Unmatched Range-Configurations
- Excellent Pressure Capacity
- Use with Earl's Speed Flex Smooth Bore PTFE Hose Only
- Impervious To Any Fuel Blend
- Reduces Brake Line Swell
- Hard Anodized Ano-Tuff
More Like This
Earls AT604534ERL Adjustable 45 Degree -4 AN Nut/Hose End Low Profile
Earls AT604538ERL Adjustable 45 Degree -8 AN Nut/Hose End Low Profile
Earls AT604536ERL Adjustable 45 Degree -6 AN Nut/Hose End Low Profile
Earls AT604733ERL Adjustable 45 Degree -3 AN Nut -3 AN Hose End
Earls 704606ERL 45 Degree -6 AN Female to -6 AN Hose Adapter
Earls 704609ERL 45 Degree -8 AN Female to 1/2 Inch Barb Adapter
Earls 704613ERL 45 Degree -12 AN Female to 3/4 Inch Barb Adapter
Earls 704616ERL 45 Degree -16 AN Female to -16 AN Hose Adapter
Earls 704667ERL 45 Degree -6 AN Female to 3/8 Inch Barb Adapter
Earls 804506ERL 45 Degree -6 AN Female to -6 AN Hose Adapter
Q & A
Dick from Koul Tools shares a tip on how to properly seat the AN fittings using the Koul Tools device.
Since the invention of stainless braided rubber hose, racers and hot rodders have been fighting the problem of installing it into the AN fitting socket. Now, Koul Tools make it easy.
What fittings should you use with your brake or fuel system? What does AN and NPT stand for? All of these questions plus more will be answered in Speedway Motors' latest article about fasteners!