Earls AT600134ERL Straight -4 AN Nut -4 AN Hose Speed Seal Hose End
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Earls Performance to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Remove the guess work out of hose compatibility issues! PTFE lined hose is inert so it will perform with any type of liquid, air or gas in a car or boat - including harsh pump fuel additives and Ethanol blends. Add these new Ano-Tuff Speed Seal hose ends to your Speed Flex hose and the entire assembly is protected. Hard anodized Speed Seal hose ends and Earl's Speed Flex hose are the perfect combination for any race, street or marine environment.
- Reliable And Reusable
- Unmatched Range-Configurations
- Excellent Pressure Capacity
- Use with Earl's Speed Flex Smooth Bore PTFE Hose Only
- Impervious To Any Fuel Blend
- Reduces Brake Line Swell
- Hard Anodized Ano-Tuff
More Like This
Earls 600104ERL Speed-Seal Hose End, -4 AN, Steel
Earls 600134ERL Speed-Seal Hose End, -4 AN, Aluminum
Earls AT609034ERL Adjustable 90 Degree -4 AN Nut/Hose End Low Profile
Earls AT612134ERL 120 Degree Ano-Tuff -4 AN Speed Seal Hose End
Earls AT618134ERL 180 Degree Ano-Tuff -4 AN Speed Seal Hose End
Earls AT604534ERL Adjustable 45 Degree -4 AN Nut/Hose End Low Profile
Earls AT604734ERL Adjustable 45 Degree -4 AN Nut -4 AN Hose End
Earls AT609234ERL Adjustable 90 Degree -4 AN Nut -4 AN Hose End
Earls AT300104ERL Straight Auto-Fit -4 AN Female to -4 Hose End
Earls 604404ERL Speed-Seal Hose End, -4 AN, 45 Degree, Non-Adjustable