Earls AT104195ERL -6 AN Single Feed Fuel Line Kit for 4150 Ultra HP
Universal Fit, -6 AN Male Inlet Fitting, -6 AN Male Outlet Fitting, One Inlet Quantity, Black
Dual fuel lines for Holley 4150 Ultra HP Carburetors w -8 O-ring HP Bowls. -6AN single inlet Ano-Tuff with Pro-Lite 350 hose fuel line
- The fuel lines are 9.75 long (standard fuel line is 9.50 )
- Increased fuel volume of each bowl extends length by .125 per bowl (.250 overall)
- Military Spec Type III Hard Anodizing
- Superior Wear And Corrosion Resistance
- Provides An Aggressive Look For Your Engine
- Bowl Fittings Contoured For Flow
- Ideal For Marine And Alcohol Fuel Applications
NotesFor use with Holley Ultra 4150 HP carbs having 9.75" center to center inlets. -8 AN to -8 AN O-ring adapters are required.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 25 business days for Earls to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Troubleshooting a fuel gauge can be a seriously aggravating issue. Click here for a video showing some hints and tips!
Pat answers some commonly asked questions about the MSD LS fuel delivery kit and shows basic installation tips.
Power brake boosters offer lower pedal effort and better braking characteristics, but which one is right for your hot rod, muscle car, or truck? We take the guesswork out of that question with our latest buyer's guide.
Check out our new products we have on display at the 50th anniversary NSRA Street Rod Nationals and some new products from some of our favorite vendors.