Earls 997612ERL -12 AN Ultra Flex Oil Pan Banjo Bolt Set w/ Collars
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Earls Performance to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.
This oil pan banjo and bolt has a very low profile to help with ground to pan height issues. It is fully adjustable and is mated to the highest flowing hose on the market today. Parts are all plated in Type III, class 1 hard anodizing for toughness and the bolt and banjo are PTFE impregnated for increased flow. A debris screen can be added as an option for ultimate protection. Banjo, bolt and screen are sold separately.
- Reliable and Professional
- Mil-Spec Type III Hard Anodized
- Lightweight Aircraft Aluminum
- Inpregnated with PTFE to significantly reduce friction of the fluids
- Easy To Assemble
For Complete Oil Pan Banjo - order one each of part numbers:
677612ERL - Banjo
997612ERL - Banjo Bolt
230122ERL - Screen & Retaining Clip
Earl's Ultra-Flex hose is intended for use with Ultra-Flex Hose ends only. No other Earl's hose ends are intended for use with this hose. The use of other manufacturers hose ends is not recommended and may compromise the pressure capabilities and durability of the hose. Ultra-Flex hose requires the use of Earl's Ultra-Flex crimping machine to assemble the hose and hose ends.
Q & A
How-to install Speedway's new wheel bolt & tab kit on your sprint car.
Speedway Motors employee Pat takes a few minutes to talk about the Mag Daddy Magnetic Fasteners available at Speedway Motors.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.