Earls 991986ERL -8 AN to 3/8 Inch Quick Connect Fuel Fitting, Blue
Universal Fit, Blue, -8 AN Male Fitting End A, 3/8" Female EFI Fitting End B, Straight Angle
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Earls Performance to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Earl's Quick Connects adapt popular GM, Ford and Chrysler 3/8 male fuel connections to -8AN hose ends. They utilize dual O-ring seals, factory-style steel internal snap retainer, and an external stainless steel redundant clip to deliver the ultimate in safety. These adapters allow a -8 hose end to be mated to factory fuel rails and fuel tank male line connectors. The O-ring material was developed specifically for the factory quick connects and was optimized to resist Today's fuels like E85 and new fuel additives that damage common O-rings. The Earl's redundant clips secure the connection at six points by metal retainers. Virtually every other competitive quick connect uses plastic clips with only two points of retention. Although quick connects with plastic clips are sometimes used for vent and factory fuel tank connections, they are not typically used near the engine where high temperatures are present. The Earl's external safety clip is retained with a chain to keep the clip from being misplaced when disconnected. This chain can easily be removed and replaced with safety wire if preferred. These quick connects can be detached with the same tool that you used to remove the factory fuel line and is an inexpensive purchase at any auto parts store. Don't settle for second best when it comes to your fuel connectors. Choose Earl's!
- Adapts popular GM, Ford and Chrysler factory 3/8 male fuel connections to -6 & -8 AN
- Utilizes reliable factory-style metal internal and external redundant retainers which assures connection will not snap loose as seen with plastic versions
- O-ring material developed specifically for the same application on factory vehicles to tolerate today™s fuel additives and E85
- One hand click connection to factory fuel rails and lines
- Chain tether keeps external clip close when detached or can be replaced with safety wire for an additional layer of security
- Legendary Earl™s quality built-in
More Like This
Earls AT991986ERL -8 AN to 3/8 Inch Fuel Line EFI Quick Disconnect
Earls 240308ERL Aluminum Quick Disconnect, w/ Viton Seals
Jiffy-Tite 51408 Quick Disconnect Radiator Fittings, -8 AN Male
Earls 240108ERL Aluminum Quick Disconnect w/ Buna Seals, -8 AN
Earls 991966ERL -6 AN to 3/8 Inch Quick Connect Fuel Fitting, Blue
LS1/LT1 EFI Fuel Line Fitting, -6 AN Male to 3/8 Inch Female, Blue
LS1/LT1 EFI Fuel Line Fitting, -6 AN Male to 3/8 Inch Female, Black
Earls AT991966ERL -6 AN to 3/8 Inch Fuel Line EFI Quick Disconnect
Jiffy-Tite 51510PJ 5000 Series -8 AN Push Lock, Socket
Jiffy-Tite 31608J 3000 Series -8 AN Reusable End, Socket
Q & A
Since the invention of stainless braided rubber hose, racers and hot rodders have been fighting the problem of installing it into the AN fitting socket. Now, Koul Tools make it easy.
Dick from Koul Tools shares a tip on how to properly seat the AN fittings using the Koul Tools device.
What fittings should you use with your brake or fuel system? What does AN and NPT stand for? All of these questions plus more will be answered in Speedway Motors' latest article about fasteners!