Add to Cart
Earls 991912ERL Blue Anodized -8 AN Male to -6 AN Male Union Redu
-6 TO -8 UNION
Out of Stock
-6 TO -8 UNION
Part # UP62263
Add to CartCall to Order
Add to Buildlist
Videos & Articles
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Earls Performance to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP62263 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This is garage sale priced because it was test fitted and returned.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar laws/regulations
More Like This
Earls 991915ERL Blue Anodized -10 AN Male to -8 AN Male Union Reducer
Earls 991906ERL Blue Anodized -6 AN Male to -4 AN Male Union Reducer
Earls 991907ERL Blue Anodized -6 AN Male to -5 AN Male Union Reducer
Earls 991912ERL Blue Anodized -8 AN Male to -6 AN Male Union Reducer
Earls 991914ERL Blue Anodized -10 AN Male to -6 AN Male Union Reducer
Earls 991918ERL Blue Anodized -12 AN Male to -6 AN Male Union Reducer
Earls 991919ERL Blue Anodized -12 AN Male to -8 AN Male Union Reducer
Earls 9892064ERL Blue -6 AN Female to -4 AN Male Flare Reducer
Earls 9892084ERL Blue -8 AN Female to -4 AN Male Flare Reducer
Earls 9892128ERL Blue -12 AN Female to -8 AN Male Flare Reducer
Q & A
Dick from Koul Tools shares a tip on how to properly seat the AN fittings using the Koul Tools device.
Since the invention of stainless braided rubber hose, racers and hot rodders have been fighting the problem of installing it into the AN fitting socket. Now, Koul Tools make it easy.
What fittings should you use with your brake or fuel system? What does AN and NPT stand for? All of these questions plus more will be answered in Speedway Motors' latest article about fasteners!