Earls 977522ERL Bolt for .425 Inch Banjo Height, .4375 to 24, Single
Universal Fit, 7/16"-24 Thread Pitch, Steel
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Earls Performance to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Brake adapters that connect the Hyperfirm hoses to the stock brake wheel cylinder or caliper are offered in several configurations. Make very certain that you order the correct configuration for your vehicle. If you are uncertain, have the system checked by a professional.
- Most Complete Line Offered
- Wide Selection
- Special Adapter Fittings
- To Meet Racing Industry Needs
- Connects Hyperfirm Hoses
- To Stock Brake Wheel Cylinder
- Or Connects To Caliper
More Like This
Earls 977504ERL Bolt for .425 Inch Banjo Height, .4375 to 20, Single
Earls 977514ERL Bolt for .425 Inch Banjo Height, .4375 to 20, Double
Earls 977517ERL Bolt for .425 Inch Banjo Height, 10mm x 1.0, Single
Earls 977503ERL Bolt for .425 Inch Banjo Height, .375 to 24, Single
Earls 977513ERL Bolt for .425 Inch Banjo Height, .375 to 24, Double
Earls 977515ERL Bolt for .425 Inch Banjo Height, 10mm x 1.25, Single
Earls 977520ERL Bolt for .425 Inch Banjo Height, 10mm x 1.5, Single
Earls 600304ERL Speed-Seal Hose End, -4 AN, Non-Adjustable
Earls 600403ERL Speed-Seal Hose End, -3 AN, Straight, Adjustable
Earls 601003ERL Speed-Seal Hose End, -3 AN, 20 Degree, Adjustable
Q & A
Anytime you purchase a new master cylinder, it's important to remove all the air before installing it. Here is a very helpful video tutorial that will show you how to bench bleed a new master cylinder.
Tim demonstrates the brake assembly with a Wide 5 drum brake and Speedway's new self-energizing backing plate.
Tim explains the process of adjusting Buick Finned Drums to fit Speedway's self-energizing backing plate assembly.