Earls 972056ERL 10mm x 10mm 3/8-24 Inch IF T Style Brake Adapter
Universal Fit, Tee Angle, 3/8-24 I.F. Female Fitting End A, 10mm x 1.0 Female Fitting End B
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Earls Performance to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
These brakeline adapters connect the Hyperfirm or Racing/Off Road hoses to the stock or upgraded brake wheel cylinder or caliper. They are offered in many configurations. Secondary photo shown above to reflect fitting used in conjunction with available brake line mount tab # 910-31309 or 910-31310 (sold separately).
- 10mm-1 x 10mm-1 x 3/8""-24 I.F., 5/8""-18 mounting nut
- Connect Hyperfirm Hoses
- Connect Racing/Off Road Hoses
- Many Configurations Available
More Like This
Earls 972053ERL 3/8-24 IF on Branch, 3/8-24 IF on run Brake Adapter Tee
Earls 972050ERL 3/8-24 Inch IF, 1/4 Inch Hole Brake Adapter Tee
Earls 972051ERL 7/16-24 Inch IF 3/8-24 Inch on Run Brake Adapter Tee
Earls 972052ERL 3/8-24 Inch IF 7/16 Inch Hole Brake Adapter Tee, Brass
Earls 972054ERL 3/8-24 Inch IF T Style Brake Adapter Tee
Earls 972055ERL 7/16-24 Inch IF 3/8-24 Inch IF T Style Brake Adapter
Earls 972058ERL 3/8-24 IF All Ports, 5/8 Inch Mounting Nut Tee Fitting
IFF Brass Union Coupler, 3/8 Inch-24 IFF to 3/8 Inch-24
3/8 Inch-24 Inverted Male Flare Plug for Master Cylinder Ports
Brass Brake Tee Fitting, 3/8-24 IFF/IFM
Q & A
Dick from Koul Tools shares a tip on how to properly seat the AN fittings using the Koul Tools device.
Since the invention of stainless braided rubber hose, racers and hot rodders have been fighting the problem of installing it into the AN fitting socket. Now, Koul Tools make it easy.
What fittings should you use with your brake or fuel system? What does AN and NPT stand for? All of these questions plus more will be answered in Speedway Motors' latest article about fasteners!