Earls 900320ERL Chrome Radiator Hose Clamp, Econ-O-Fit Size 20
Universal Fit, 1.125" Hose ID, 1.4375" Hose OD, 1.5" Inside Diameter, Aluminum, Chrome
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Earls Performance to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Econ-O-Fit is the original anodized aluminum hose clamp cover. It's appearance dresses up any installation. Econ-O-Fit's specially designed interior grooving prevents the hose from "hanging up" on the clamp and ensures proper placement of the worn gear type clamp with respect to the end of the hose.
- Chrome Econ-O-Fit Hose Clamp
- Econ-O-Fit Size 20
- Econ-O-Fit I.D. 1-1/2"
- Fits Perform-O-Flex/Auto-O-Flex Hose Size 20
- Hose I.D. 1-1/8"
- Fits Heater-Radiator Hoses
More Like This
Earls 900305ERL Chrome Fuel Line Hose Clamp, Econ-O-Fit Size 4 or 5
Earls 900306ERL Chrome Fuel Line Hose Clamp, Econ-O-Fit Size 6
Earls 900314ERL Chrome Heater Hose Clamp, Econ-O-Fit Size 12 or 14
Earls 900316ERL Chrome Heater/Radiator Hose Clamp, Econ-O-Fit Size 16
Earls 900318ERL Chrome Radiator Hose Clamp, Econ-O-Fit Size 18
Earls 900324ERL Chrome Radiator Hose Clamp, Econ-O-Fit Size 24
Earls 900336ERL Chrome Radiator Hose Clamp, Econ-O-Fit Size 36
Earls 900118ERL Red Heater/Radiator Hose Clamp, Econ-O-Fit Size 18
Earls 900120ERL Red Heater/Radiator Hose Clamp, Econ-O-Fit Size 20
Earls 900124ERL Red Radiator Hose Clamp, Econ-O-Fit Size 24
Q & A
Dick from Koul Tools shares a tip on how to properly seat the AN fittings using the Koul Tools device.
What fittings should you use with your brake or fuel system? What does AN and NPT stand for? All of these questions plus more will be answered in Speedway Motors' latest article about fasteners!
Since the invention of stainless braided rubber hose, racers and hot rodders have been fighting the problem of installing it into the AN fitting socket. Now, Koul Tools make it easy.