Earls 900210ERL Blue Oil Cooler Line Hose Clamp, Econ-O-Fit Size 10
Universal Fit, 0.5625" Hose ID, 0.7969" Hose OD, 0.82" Inside Diameter, Aluminum, Anodized
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Earls Performance to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Econ-O-Fit is the original anodized aluminum hose clamp cover. It's appearance dresses up any installation. Econ-O-Fit's specially designed interior grooving prevents the hose from "hanging up" on the clamp and ensures proper placement of the worn gear type clamp with respect to the end of the hose.
- Blue Econ-O-Fit Hose Clamp
- Econ-O-Fit Size 10
- Econ-O-Fit I.D. 13/16"
- Fits Perform-O-Flex & Auto-O-Flex Hose Size 10
- Hose I.D. 9/16"
- Fits Oil Cooler Lines-Heater Hoses
More Like This
Earls 900204ERL Blue Fuel/Vacuum Line Hose Clamp, Econ-O-Fit Size 4
Earls 900205ERL Blue Fuel Line Hose Clamp, Econ-O-Fit Size 5
Earls 900207ERL Blue Fuel Line Hose Clamp, Econ-O-Fit Size 7
Earls 900106ERL Red Fuel/Oil Line Hose Clamp, Econ-O-Fit Size 6
Earls 900108ERL Red Oil Cooler Vent Line Hose Clamp, Econ-O-Fit Size 8
Earls 900110ERL Red Cooler Line/Heater Hose Clamp, Econ-O-Fit Size 10
Earls 900206ERL Blue Fuel Line Hose Clamp, Econ-O-Fit Size 6
Earls 900208ERL Blue Oil Cooler Line Hose Clamp, Econ-O-Fit Size 8
Earls 900310ERL Chrome Cooler Line Hose Clamp, Econ-O-Fit Size 10
Earls 900212ERL Blue Heater Hose Clamp, Econ-O-Fit Size 12
Q & A
Dick from Koul Tools shares a tip on how to properly seat the AN fittings using the Koul Tools device.
What fittings should you use with your brake or fuel system? What does AN and NPT stand for? All of these questions plus more will be answered in Speedway Motors' latest article about fasteners!
Since the invention of stainless braided rubber hose, racers and hot rodders have been fighting the problem of installing it into the AN fitting socket. Now, Koul Tools make it easy.