Earls 849064ERL 90 Degree -6 AN Hose to -4 AN O-Ring Male Hose End
Universal Fit, -6 AN Fitting Hose Size, -4 AN Male o-ring Fitting End A, 90 degree Angle
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Earls to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
This unique line of hose ends has been developed to allow the hose end to be threaded directly into a female port without the bulk and complication of an adapter fitting. In all cases the coupler can be rotated independently of the hose end, this allows the coupler to be threaded into the part while the hose and hose end are held stationary.
- Stainless Retention Pins Allow 360° Adjustment After Installation
- Fitting Side Seals on O-ring
- Dual Plane Anti-Seepage Seal
- Precision Machined
- Low Progile Design
- Nipple and Cutter Design Assures Leak Free Performance
- Aerospace Proven Design & Materials
More Like This
Earls 849006ERL 90 Degree -6 AN Hose to -6 AN O-Ring Male Hose End
Earls 849008ERL 90 Degree -8 AN Hose to -8 AN O-Ring Male Hose End
Earls 849010ERL 90 Degree -10 AN Hose to -10 AN O-Ring Male Hose End
Earls 849086ERL 90 Degree -8 AN Hose to -6 AN O-Ring Male Hose End
Earls 849009ERL 90 Degree -10 AN Hose to -8 AN O-Ring Male Hose End
Earls 849011ERL 90 Degree -10 AN to -12 AN O-Ring Male Hose End
Earls 849012ERL 90 Degree -12 AN to -12 AN O-Ring Male Hose End
Earls 849013ERL 90 Degree -12 AN Hose to -10 AN O-Ring Male Hose End
Earls 849065ERL 90 Degree -6 AN Hose to -5 AN O-Ring Male Hose End
Earls 849068ERL 90 Degree -6 AN Hose to -8 AN O-Ring Male Hose End
Q & A
Dick from Koul Tools shares a tip on how to properly seat the AN fittings using the Koul Tools device.
Since the invention of stainless braided rubber hose, racers and hot rodders have been fighting the problem of installing it into the AN fitting socket. Now, Koul Tools make it easy.
What fittings should you use with your brake or fuel system? What does AN and NPT stand for? All of these questions plus more will be answered in Speedway Motors' latest article about fasteners!
For most, an electric fuel pump can be a choice of form over function, but for others, it may be the best option. In this article, you will learn the advantages of using an electric fuel pump and how to install it in your car.
How to prevent blowing a motor by keeping up with you weekly maintenance routine. Charles reviews how to install oil pressure and water temperature gauges to help prevent issues while racing.